UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

Small update: Valentine’s Dates with ${friend} and Scarlet are complete.

Just have Denise and Austin left to do. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oh my Scar is ready :heart:
Question I might have missed, i know Scar is a Dracula descendant, do vampires can reproduce at unnatural? Like have a child (i know Scar is totally human, just curious if it’s possible)

No they cannot.

3 Likes

Denise’s event is done. Just have got Austin’s left.

Quick Question for everyone. For those who reclaim their Azure power and do not claim any souls. What is the highest Angelus/Letvir Vatra/Venetor stat you’ve gotten by the end of Season One?

1 Like

I usually spread the use of my azure abilities to level all 3 as much as possible, and I also reinforce the seal by the end of the book so I’m not sure, I’ll post here when I play it again.

1 Like

This is the best i could do by always using the same ability and training it whenever I had the chance (i also had gone to rescue my brother to have more chances of using my power). I might have missed something since I’m a shade user usually, but i think this is the best

1 Like

Btw, as i was doing it, i noticed, azure users have it so much more easy than shade, letting go the extra mental, physical and will that you get by just not using shade at all and not having to worry about humanity, you can even ignore the save bro penalty just by absorbing a few souls that are going to have no impact at the end and even get extra stats for it (if u just take some and stop that is). And if you don’t absorb any soul you still end up with a grasp of your powers similar to our grasp of shade if we don’t sacrifice too much humanity.

1 Like

Just an FYI for everyone.

I’ve been working on a follow up to the tabletop rpg scene. But have not written for a couple of days as having a couple of issues with my laptop. I should be able to sort them our tonight so will finish that scene over the weekend.

4 Likes

I know it’s a cliche but I’m hoping for a path where we become a lone hunter facing off the supernatural

UnNatural is more about doing things with a partner.

However Daemonglass one of my future projects will have choices on who to hunt a daemon with and that does include a “solo” option.

2 Likes

Latest update 30.5.22

All Valentine’s dates are done (would love some feedback on them as currently some are longer than others due to the events that occur and I’d like to make them more equal)

You can now also choose to continue the tabletop RPG you start in Episode 3 in Episode 5 if you want to.

Unnatural Season Two (dashingdon.com)

8 Likes

Hi Sam,
After the Christmas scene, when MC and Austin are waiting for Arthur, I picked this choice. On the following page, the first sentence about Uncle Tyler seems off. I don’t think it’s in the right place.

And after picking a costume for the comic convention I got this error:

Try it again there is a convention label just reuploaded the file.

RE: your uncle’s comment is meant to be like mentioning what he thinks of your love interest as a passing comment. I’ll look into rewriting that sentence!

I don’t think the problem it’s how you wrote the sentence, but the placement?
Sorry if I didn’t make myself clear, english it’s not my first language. I think that sentence was in the Christmas dinner scene before? And not after, when the mc is already out with Austin waiting for Arthur?

Got this error after choosing the costume:

Ah I see. I follow you know. I’ll look into that error.

1 Like

I’ve just checked and that bit is meant to be when you’re waiting for Arthur as you comment on what they are wearing while they are waiting. But I understand the confusion and may move that bit to before the Christmas meal so it makes more sense.

The error should be fixed, I was checking for spectral and it’s actually spectra.

2 Likes

The date with Austin was so cute! Of all of the male dates, it was my favorite!
I had to play twice because I wanted to see the reaction of the little girl when my MC was dressed as the White Witch too. I loved it!
I think there are some dates that are a bit longer than others, Victor’s date is a little shorter and Lakota’s date is a little longer if I remember correctly. But we also have more time with Victor facing his family - oh boy, and the matching tattoos in the end that I LOVED, so I don’t think the time between the love interests is unbalanced. I haven’t played the female routes, so I don’t know about them :frowning:

1 Like

Glad you liked it and thank you for the feedback. Question regarding Austin’s date. Do you think you get enough info on the outfits/characters or would you like more detail and information.

1 Like

The information about the outfits and characters is enough to visualize the scene, buuuut…
I’d never say no to knowing more lore from this universe you created. If not in the convention scene, maybe another scene with Austin talking with MC about why he likes Ghost Boy so much? It would be really cool.
If you someday write a spin-off book of Ghost Boy, I would buy :laughing:
Somehow I had this headcanon that the Ghost Boy was like Hellboy from the comics (don’t know why), and now… well, I still think he’s like Hellboy, but blue :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just a small update. The public beta has been updated with a new variation of the case “Drained” if you choose not to go to “Buried” and a new case called “Bring out your dead” which is a follow-up to the case “Spare Parts”.

Oh and also the latest word count is now 624,224 words (story and code)!

8 Likes