Unnatural Competition (For fun)

@that1german What I want to know in particular is: Do Fai have wings?

@Malebranche I don’t think the Fae in Unnatural has wings since the Azure people have the wings? :confused:

@Aera I knew my mozzarella cheese of a brain was forgetting something! Yes, I remember now. It isn’t much elaborated what the Fae can do compared to Azures, besides for the fact that the can see Soul Chains and other ephemeral objects, isn’t it? Also, does Lakota have a special weapon he uses? Or something… very characteristic of him?

@Malebranche I think the Fae can use the Runes to manipulate or enhance the magic that they possess. Like on the first part where you do the ritual thing that Lakota will mention that you need to an Unnatutral for it to work, but if you’re not then it won’t work. Ren will also comment that Lakota is a Fae at point I think.

The Fae could probably drain the Azure’s powers? I think they can do that since they can also awaken an Azure’s powers? Maybe @Nocturnal_Stillness can better explain that part?

Not sure about Lakota having any special weapon or the other characters, but I think Scarlet is a sword wielding chicka.

@Malebranche @that1german @Aera

Lakota is as you’ve mentioned already is a Fae.

• They are younger than Azure but still considered one of the older Unnaturals.
  • They do not have wings (which are a unique Azure trait - not counting any bird based unnaturals I introduce later).
  • They are the ones who taught the humans who would later be called witches and warlocks.
  • A Fae’s main power revolves around their ability to manipulate the energy of others. (examples being how Lakota’s father causes any shade attack to miss by diverting it. Or how Lakota breaks the spell the witch has on you during “Between a rock and a hard palce”)
  • The process of “awakening” your powers is a little trickier to explain but basically it uses runes to divert the power that flows around the MC (the MCs mother’s actions merely disconnects them from their power so it can only flow around them and not be used by them. The runes and fae magic help divert the power back to reconnect).
  • Lakota doesn’t have a weapon of choice but he likes the outdoors and camping (hence why he asks the MC to join him on the little trip)

I hope these help!

Yay, fanart complete, I think I’ll call it “You just pissed off the wrong Victor”:

This is the original, and this one below is what happened when I hit “illuminate” in photobucket editor:

To be honest though, I’m not sure how I feel about submitting fanart for Victor to survive, really I wouldn’t mind if he dies because if Victor dies I know he’s gonna go out like a Boss. As for the other characters like Lakota, Denise, and Ashley? Their deaths would probably be alot more painful to me than Victors. *sigh… decisions, decisions.

4 Likes

Best not to make Denise upset, especially during a full moon. (Just ignore the fact that the background is light in the middle of the night :P)

4 Likes

@Malebranche

You just need to submit a piece of fan art. If you win you can pick any of them to survive. So if your “Victor” wins you’re perfectly able to choose Lakota, Denise or Ashley to be the survivor.

Current Entries;

@Roslyn_samalt06 x 1 [Lakota]
@Aera x 6 [Ashley] [Austin] [Denise] [Lakota] [Scarlet] [Victor]
@trollhunterthethird x1 [Victor]
@From_Beginnings x 1[Denise]
@njl x 1 [Austin]
@Malebranche [Victor]
@that1german [Denise]

Thanks for entering, I’m really enjoying all your entries :slight_smile:

@Nocturnal_Stillness just to verify, there’s only one survivor besides you in the life or death situation? Or is it that only a few survive besides you(like 3 out of the 6) and that one of the remaining 3 has a “get out of jam free” card?

@Malebranche

To clarify, during the six episodes there will be several moments where your teammate(s) can die. For example during “Snakes and ladders” you and your team can get infected by the Lamia’s poison and your antidotes are almost completely destroyed leaving 3 antidotes between 5 people (you + four others). Or being attacked by a swarm of vampires choosing someone to stay behind to buy the others time to escape.

These “death” moments can be avoided so it’ll be possible to have everyone survive (but will be difficult to achieve - also all survive may not always be the best result). The character chosen by this winner will not be able to die in these moments.

@Nocturnal_Stillness now that I think about it, that sounds exactly like what Victor would do funny enough, being the badass that he is.

@Malebranche

I was thinking of Victor when I wrote that.

@Roslyn_samalt06 @Aera x 6 @trollhunterthethird @From_Beginnings @njl @Malebranche @that1german

I am thinking of posting these pictures on my facebook page in a folder would you mind me doing this?

I don’t mind at all, but I’m happy you asked.

@Nocturnal_Stillness no complaints on my end. Thanks for asking.

Doesn’t bother me at all

That’s fine with me.

That would be a fun way to promote the game and yeah I don’t mind it at all.

yeah sure go ahed. :smiley: If I post it on here it’s the same as face book to me , it’s still on the internet.

you said we could post more than one right?

@Nocturnal_Stillness I really don’t mind as long as no laughs at my submission (Kidding they can laugh)