Unnatural Competition (For fun)

@Aera

Yeah you can enter multiple times but only one pic can win.

@Nocturnal_Stillness Okay thank you and done passed my sketches yes! Now the wait begins… I wonder who is going to kick the bucket?

Current entries:

@Roslyn_samalt06 x 1 [Lakota]
@Aera x 6 [Ashley] [Austin] [Denise] [Lakota] [Scarlet] [Victor]

Thanks for taking the time to enter.

1 Like

@Nocturnal_Stillness until when do we have time? I’m planning on making Ashley on my free time

@Drini7

You can submit stuff upto the 30th September. They we’ll start voting the 1st October :slight_smile:

@Nocturnal_Stillness I did Victor, I hope to do more but considering I have only scraps of freetime I doubt it. But anyways here ya’ go.

VICTOR - THE BITING ELBOWS (Band I was listening to while I drew him, I can only draw characters if I’m listening to specific music)

EDIT: I tried to make him look more ‘casual’ like the text portrayed him, but each time I tried I removed the atmosphere of him being cold, so I dropped it a lot. Not perfect and I wish I could colour it but I have no time whatsoever. And his hair is light because I’m terrible drawing blonde people :’(

5 Likes

I see Victor as Aaron Paul.

If i have time i might be able to draw something this weekend

Current entries:

@trollhunterthethird x1 [Victor]

I suppose I have the time to doodle up a quick sketch. Don’t expect anything good though, I’m just about the farthest thing from an artist.

@From_Beginnings what’s important is you have fun. As long as you do that’s what matters.

Should hopefully have an entry up tomorrow or Sunday. Debating whether or not to put in color

So I know Denise wouldn’t have her dog ears or tail in human form, but I couldn’t help myself. As for why the bone is completely white and not dripping with blood…I’d like to think that her wolf form just went shopping at Petsmart. The red stuff on her hands is probably just finger paint. Wolves don’t do well with paintbrushes.

Bonus version:

By the way…Yes, Denise is wearing pants.

6 Likes

Current entries:

@From_Beginnings x 1[Denise]

It’s really interesting to see all the different styles you all are using, Keep up the good work everyone :slight_smile:

Well, if it might help save him from getting killed haha. Austin was always my favorite.

I tried to get the experienced look without making him look too old. Also added the comic book too.

5 Likes

Current entries:

@From_Beginnings x 1[Denise]
@njl x 1 [Austin]

@Nocturnal_Stillness Remind me again, what is Lakota? If I remember right he is an Unnatural himself isn’t he? The same type as the MC right?

@Malebranche pretty sure it says he’s a fai

@that1german What exactly do Fai do again? Sorry for asking questions that make even me want to *faceplam but at this hour of the night my brain = cheese

@Malebranche no worries. I work thirds so I know that problem well lol. If I remember correctly, fai are able to do magic in a sense. (?) Sorry if that’s too vague. Been awhile since I’ve read it