UnNatural - A supernatural horror game - editing complete, beta testing over

Yeah I get it now ok I am gonna go over the unnatural season 2 forum to give my opinion and little spelling mistakes I found @Nocturnal_Stillness

Hello, im still new in this website, i just wanna say that your story is so awesome and i look foward at the season 2, i want to ask a question, is there a way to save the SRT from closing? I try many time and i still failed, please answer

Note: im so nervous typing this

2 Likes

The SRT is closes down either way. If youā€™re asking on how to delay it, i remember that it relies on the high world reputation. One of which is to go immediately to the HQ and not go after Alex, the MCā€™s brother.

Abe is right. For story reasons the SRT always gets shut down. Either at the end of Season One or during the events of Season Two episode One.

It is tied to your world reputation so doing things like saving lives and killing/capturing monsters. Going back to the base instead of going for your brother is important unless you are an Azure who has absorbed at least one soul and you can unlock the shimmer option.

Ohh and how do i get the ā€œlast standā€ Achievement and the epilogue one and two?

I try hard for the epilogue and is there a demo for the season two? (i hope its free)

You can play the first five episodes of season two on the forum. Just search for UnNatural Season two.

Iā€™ll double check the code and will get back to you about the achievements.

Thank you, btw i like where you make a story about denise making a fort pillow, its so cute. Are this scene will show on season 2?

Another note: im sorry if my english bad, i actually from different country

Oh god I completely forgot about promising to write in a pillow Fort scene. Thatā€™s going on my todo list.

Donā€™t worry about your English I can understand okay :slight_smile:

Can you please help me find the demo? Im still new so i dont know where to find it and im so glad that i make you remember

Here is a link to the game.

Here is a link to the thread

Thanks Abe.

Thank you abe, is there like a membership in this website? If there a membership, can i join?

There is no membership to the forum but I do have a discord which is a bit quiet at the moment.

There are levels of membership for the forums which is based on your activity here. No transactions so donā€™t worry.

For UnNatural only and/or Samā€™s stuff, there is Samā€™s facebook, twitter and discord.

Okay, btw, im sorry if i ask too much questions

Is there a new npc that can do romance?

Yes in season two there are new romance options; Cassandra, Catherine and Avery.

Are they a unnatural type too? And is there a save button? I dont want to restart the story

And i want to tell you something weird at the season one and can i give a advice for the season two if i can? (Should i post here or on the threat?)

Catherine and Avery are.

There are no saves yet. They get added once the second game has been finished.

You can tell me about the weird thing in season one here. But post anything to do with season two Iā€™m that topic.

Okay, well first i want to give a question

1. What unnatural type is Catherine and Avery?
  2. Is there a new ability for shade power in
    season 2? (I have a idea for a new ability but
    with a condition to unlock the ability, just like
    the shimmer ability from the azure)
  3. How many ending in season two and how
    much the good ending and the bad ending?
  4. Is the season 2 can be download on play store after its done?
  5. Can it be loaded with the previous season one? i mean my stats is really high and when i try season 2, its a bit low than my stats before and my scythe power is still 1%

Now for the weird thing on season one (note: i download it on play store)
When i play as a Alpha team and get recruit on gamma team, the one that greet me is Austin and after that he introduce me to Lakota that reading a comik, his appearance have a scar on his mouth.
But when i play as a unit Beta, the one that greet me is Lakota and he dont have a scar and he introduce me to austin that reading comik and he the one that have the scar.

I dont know if that a bug or i missread or its late update

(Warning spoiler) when i play the season two, i was doing a case called ā€œburriedā€, and i arrive where i see a 4 dead body, one of them still alive, i ask him where the monster, he say " HI dont know" I think its a typo, please fix it

There a another bug, Denzil say that the house of the SCI has been upgraded, but when i look at the stats, its still ZERO LEVEL, the next bug is that my humanity is not increasing (how can i upgrade the shade if my humanity is just 1% all the way to the story), the previous season can still increase, and when i use my sycthe weapon, i look at my stats, the skill is still 1%, there are more word that typo and lost the ā€œā€¦ā€ And the though and sarcastic level is not moving at all

Im gonna continue to play the demo to see what wrong on it, please fix

Wait a minute, should i sent this to the unnatural season two? Not here?