UnNatural - A supernatural horror game - editing complete, beta testing over

Catherine is a pixie
Avery is a warlock

There is a new ability planned but has not been added in yet as still working on the concept.

The total number of endings has yet to be decided as the ending has to both be perfect as an end point while still leaving enough open for any future games.

Yes season 2 will be on play store when it is done and the save option will be added to season one just prior to the release.

It sounds like you’ve misread it. It is always Lakota who greets you and Austin who is reading the comic.

Yeah post any season two questions or feedback in the season two topic.

Okay, thank sam, can i give a screenshot where there a mistake?

Is that need a account to get the save from the season one to season two?

Yes screenshots are helpful.

There will be an update for Season one which will add the save option

2 Likes

Hey can you give me a guide for the season one? Is there a way to save everyone from the MRU attack? I try to save everyone but Anthony always die, is there a way?

I’ve just managed to double check the code for season one and there are four main epilogues.

Spoilers for those who don’t want to know

Epilogue One SRT isn’t shut down and you stay to help.

Epilogue Two SRT isn’t shut down but you either go home or leave to learn about the azure.

Epilogue Three SRT is shut down but you stay to help.

Epilogue Four SRT is shut down and you either go home or leave to learn.

@Jester666

You can save Anthony. There is a hidden stat which tracks your teammates survivability. It is increases every time you train with them or take them on a mission. Getting back to the base in-time (i.e leaving your brother or using shimmer to get back quickly. You also boost it by either choosing to search for a specific person (+10 to the stat) or look for everyone (+5 to everyone’s stat)

1 Like

For @Nocturnal_Stillness

So you mean, i need to go on a mission with all of the unit gamma to save them? But i pick craig to become a unit gamma and not Anthony, what should i do?

And where is Anthony? I try to find him room to a room, but in the end he die, and the worst part is some of my teammate die too😢

But when i go to season 2, there a choice that “we came out unscatched” Is that mean we survive without get a scratch?

If you don’t promote him then his survival stat only has a few chances to rise.

Try and head straight to the base instead or going after your brother and choose the option to look for “everyone”

Okay, if i pick Anthony as a unit gamma and not Craig (my friend),
Is Craig will survive?

And if i look for everyone, which room is Anthony standing? What room he is? Beta room? Or where?

@Jester666

I’ve combed through the code of Season One and it is impossible to reach the SRT survive ending. It’s not a bug but poor coding on my side.

the important stat is called world_rep and for the SRT to survive you need it to be 50 or higher. It starts at 5 and is meant to increase through your choices and track with the separate reputation stat which checks your personal reputation.

How it is coded however is I’ve never put code in so it tracked (I’m assuming it got deleted at some point by accident. So the highest world_rep can be by the time of episode six is 5. There are multiple choices that reduce the stat by 5 and only about four that increases it by 5. This means you cannot reach the threshold needed.

I’ll get this fixed but the update will have to wait as I want to have the next update by the one that adds the save game feature.

3 Likes

Ohhh, that why when i check on the browse, only about 1% people can get the epilogue one and two

And when i play the season one, i only can get about 25 of the rep, even that use the code “trust” how do i get that?

If you are asking how you get the code you mentioned, you get it in game if you can successful reveal your unnatural nature during the meeting in episode four.

Yes i know, but what i mean is, i already use that code, but i still cant get 50 Reputation

You can’t reach it currently. It’s a coding issue.

Just like i though

It’s not an outright bug as it doesn’t crash the game. There is just a line of code missing that sets the world_rep correctly.

You can complete the game fine it’s just not possible to reach two epilogues.

Unfortunately it wasn’t brought up during testing. And not being a bug it didn’t show up during my own tests .

Okay

Hey guys. Is it possible to save Denise even if you join Unit Alpha?

No. She dies if you are in Alpha.