UnNatural - A supernatural horror game - editing complete, beta testing over

What version is yours at the moment? That was fixed in last update 1.3.3

The SRT getting shut down depends on more than the success of your missions but how you act too. Shooting Max for example paints the srt in a bad light. In the next game you may lose a substantial starting budget but knowing you Mara the Lamina mission will be how you get the money back.

My tablet says that is the last update. And no I donā€™t shoot anyone and Max is good like a rose. i only jailed him my humanity is in 96 and never picked a soul lol. I even save Mary and forgive The traitor end is always same Str is no more and most of times i even get fired. Maybe is my tablet messing with updates im in Android. maybe i just erased it and reload. Mara will be normal again even if she had to kill all unnatural and Xenon for it. Dirty Mara doesnā€™t upgrade powers!! also game needed more in Ren dead thing my character wants say Go lost yourself I donā€™t wanna your powers or kill you. do it yourself if you want. and more defiance against azure stuff

Okay next question. In the Epilogue does it say they are shut down immediately or after a month or so? Because the SRT is shut down regardless all that changes is how quickly they are shut down. Best results get them an extra month which results in more money for the new group. And less MRU interference.

Hmm, normally just the fast one. But i think that epilogue gives a really you did it badly whatever you did. worse when they kick you out directly. After just save them strengthening the seal within absorb their soul

Iā€™ll try and revise that. It is the government who shuts down the srt.

Just wanted to let you know IOS updated to 1.3.3 :smile:

2 Likes

Just got the update. So excited!!! I have to ask thoughā€¦is the still bugged?

Some have hit a bug but others havenā€™t. Iā€™m currently working on trying to locate the issues.

No luck finding the bug yet but still seems to be isolated and not everyone seems to trigger it.

On a happier note Unnatural has now had 1000 5-star reviews :slight_smile: I am so grateful for all who rated it. Thank you all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, I just finished the gameā€¦it was freaking amazing. I didnā€™t come across any bugs. Something that bothered me is that I seem to always get stuck in the Denise romance just by being nice to her. How many game plus codes are there, again? And why canā€™t I save the game at the end?

I donā€™t believe that the save ha been implemented yet. You can get endings, but canā€™t save until, a good start has been made on 2 demo. Or the next season is out.

But yeah Denise is kinda easy like thatā€¦

One game plus code for every monster that can kill your parents, also one for zombie exodus movie trailer.

I got four. One for each monster. And if you watch the adverts. Is there one if you see the Zombie Exdous advert, in game or in one of those advertisement sessions between chapters?

My relationship with Scarlet stops at 46% no matter what I do. If I uninstall it, will I be able to reinstall without buying it again?

I believe it was reading about it in the newspaper in the college chapter.

I think I found a bug. Iā€™m only able to put in three game plus codes. And it looks like I can put one more than once.

Its not a bug persay its just how its coded but I can make it so its not possible to use it more than once.

Okay, it just seemed odd that there are four (maybe five codes) and I can only put three.

There are a few codes originally you could only use one so I got a few requests for using multiple codes. I made it possible but limited it to three so not to make it too OP.

Azureans in general are pretty OP to be honest.

1 Like

Iā€™ve just recently gotten Unnatural version 1.3.4 from the Kindle app store. Iā€™ve managed to achieve a romance with Lakota, and Iā€™ve dodged a romance with Denise, but I canā€™t get Craig past 59%. Iā€™ve followed the steps the Romance Guide says I should take in episodes One and Three, but I canā€™t seem to get him to approach me after that. I mean I appreciate how reliable a partner he is when weā€™re that close as friends, but Iā€™d like to get an actual romance going. Are there specific missions I should be playing that arenā€™t named in the Romance Guide? Is it something else? Iā€™m just asking for a clue.