Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Slimes are a race of Pseudohuman beings composed of a gelatinous water-based substance whose bodies can be molded into various physical forms. Slimes are actually not seen as an actual race, but rather as some kind of anomaly. However, they are still categorized as a non-human species. They are amorphous life forms likely consisting of several membranes to contain their mucus-like composition. In addition, a slime possesses two eyes, these evidently being akin to brains as well as visual organs. The psuedopod on top of the slime is composed of different mucuses, and has special sensory abilities. It is said, that Slimes can use their pseudopod to read minds, though it is unclear if this assumption is true, because of the limited Knowledge about Slimes. The slime commonly moves by sliding over and adhering to surfaces by way of its secretions, and will digest anything absorbed into its body, though its primary sustenance is derived from moisture, the consumption of which will increase the slimeā€™s volume.

As I said, very little has been documented on Slimes, but further research has in fact turned up a variety of slimes, all capable of holding humanoid shapes. With the several subspecies now outlined, slimes are likely well on their way to being considered fully-privileged race. Discoveries have also show that all slimes are both intelligent and fast learners, and that their sometimes displayed initial ignorance is mainly due to them not having a culture of their own.

The normal form of a Slime is a large mass of a transparent gelatinous slime, which varies in colors. For easier interaction with Humans, Slimes usually shape themself into a somewhat humanoid form. In their humanoid form they have normally a mass of different colored ā€œhairā€ with three ā€œantennaā€ on the tips on top of their head, which letā€™s them appear a little bit more ā€œhumanoidā€. Slimes can also freely shape their humanoid form depending on the amount of water they have absorbed.

While it is unknown if Slimes have an actual gender, most Slimes tend to take on a female shape while being in their humanoid form.

To give you an idea of how a Slime would look like, here are a few Pictures:

Slime Form

Humanoid Form

(Character: Suu from the anime ā€œMonster Musumeā€)

12 Likes

Before I even saw Suā€™s pictures, just by reading the description, I was like ā€œMONSTER MUSUME!ā€ lol especially the bit about the water absorbion.

3 Likes

Well, thatā€™s good to know, since Suu and the characteristics of her kind are actually my Inspiration for the Slime race within my game.

Also, I donā€™t know if you remeber this, but you will actually meet a Slime named Lana later on in the game, when you meet the rest of Unit Alpha. Lana will be quite similar to Suu in terms of character and appearance (like Felicia is similar to Rachnera). However, the probably most intersting part about her is, that she will be a additional romance option (as long as you donā€™t mind to date a Slime).

6 Likes

No problem at all. If I donā€™t mind my MC dating a spider-woman, a slime is normal compared to her. :rofl: Looking forward to the monster girl romances, wonder how theyā€™ll play out.

5 Likes

Will she di this if your not currently pursuing a ro with her?

Yep, she would do this even if you are not pursuing a romance with her. However, her actions might not be as extensive as in her romance path.

Plz tell me itā€™s possible to stop this

Iā€™m personally looking forward to the potential romance with the Trickster.

2 Likes

Yes, it is possible to stop this. Its actually quite easy. Just stay at Feliciaā€™s good side and you might be able to convince her to leave you out of her ā€œunsettling routinesā€.
Also, my former explanation wasnā€™t entirely correct. If you donā€™t romance Felicia, only the female MC would be affected by her routines and the male MC would be more or less save from them.

Robert and Jayce are my favorite options at the moment.

just off the information giving? or is their a new demo I have not noticed?

Off the information given. There is no new demo released yet. Based off of his earlier posts, it was planned to be released either by the end of last week or the beginning of this week. Since thatā€™s not the case, maybe some bugs cropped up and heā€™s squashing those out before release, or last minute changes, etc?

3 Likes

Iā€™m really sorry that it takes so long, but some Problems have arised and I had not the needed time to finish the demo. But right now I try to work at full speed to finish everything. I also have to make some last changes about the animalistic options of the Raiju. I will cut out one of the options and will exchange it with a new animalistic option.

Again, Iā€™m really sorry but also extremly thankful for your Patience.

16 Likes

Nah donā€™t be just take your time, i am sure it wil be awesome

3 Likes

For anyone who is interested (especially those who would like to Play as a Raiju), the Option which will be cut out from the animalistic options for the Raiju is the ā€œRed Pandaā€ and the Option ā€œRabbitā€ will take itā€™s place. So if you pick the Raiju as your species you will be able to give your character the distinct features (ears and tail) of a Rabbit. I hope you like this change and arenā€™t to dissapointed.

3 Likes

No wolves? :disappointed:

But Panda seems cool too!

Umm, sorry but as I said, I will cut the Red Panda out of the Options for the Raiju.

So, now the Options for the Raiju are: Dog, Cat, Tiger, Cheetah and Rabbit.

Also, at first I actually planned for including Wolf as an Option for the Raiju, but in the end decided against it, since I already have a race with wolf-like features.

3 Likes

Oh sorry misinterpreted it :persevere:

1 Like

Robert and Nick are my favorite options at the moment. For the male ROs.

1 Like

Jayce and Nick for now feel really interesting for me.

1 Like