Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Hey everyone. I’m sorry if I bother you, but there has been another idea in my mind for some time now and I would like to hear your opinion about this idea. The idea regards the romances in my game. However, this time it’s not about the MC.

In my game you can find true love with one of the countless romance options. However I thought, why should your character be the only one who could find true love. Maybe someone else, who had to deal with a severe lose and other sacrifices in her life, could also get the chance of finding love with someone else. The Person I’m talking about is the mother of the MC, who hasn’t been together with anyone since the death of the MC’s father. My idea is, that you might help your mother with finding true love once again and to finally be able to leave the past behind.

The possible romance options for your mother would consist of Celica and Seraphina, as well as two other options.

As of right now this is nothing more than a idea, but I would still like to hear your opinion?

10 Likes

So, does that mean the MC’s mom is now a lesbian after the death of your father, or was at least bi? Also, if I romance Mia and ship my mom with Seraphina and they get married, that would make Mia my step-sister…So what happens to our relationship? Can we still have it, will she dump my ass, would our parents separate us, etc?

1 Like

No, she didn’t became a lesbian after the death of the MCs father. She is simply bisexual.

Also, there aren’t only female romance options for your mother. The other two possible romance options are male.

Of course you can still have your relationship with Mia. She won’t break up with you only because her and your mother are together and even if they would marry she would still love you. Something like this wouldn’t change her feelings for you. Also, I don’t think that either Seraphina or your mother would try to separate you, since they know that you are happy together.

4 Likes

The last thing I would want is to get involved in the mom’s love life.

1 Like

I love the idea of being able to help your mother find true love considering she helps you so much and not like another parent we know xcoughx Maria’ Father xcoughx

4 Likes

Who are the male choices? Is Edgar one of them (isn’t he a bit too old though)
How old is your mom by the way

No, Edgar isn’t One of the options. He is definetely way too old. To be honest, I’m still working on the male options.

Your mother is forty-four years old.

2 Likes

Oh she seems pretty interesting. I like the gentle personality that turns sadistic with no mercy if someone attacks her, I would act the same way. I wonder if you’d be able to reach her power level though

1 Like

Maybe if you train your powers extensive enough, you might be able to reach her level one day.

Also, you can actually learn some of Sera’s magical skills. Later in the game you can interact with Celica, Seraphina and your mother if you want to train your skills or to learn new ones.

Also, if you think that Sera is strong you should wait until you see your mother in action, especially when she’s pissed off. Believe me when I say, that almost every fight would turn into a extremly one sided one once she gets serious.

2 Likes

You said your mom has the same power level as Seraphina though.
Also who is stronger, Seraphina or Laurence in the Laura form with full power?

Oh sorry, my bad. I might have put it a little bit contradictory. Let me explain it again.

Normally Seraphina and Lina are quite equal in terms of power. Though, this changes once they get really, and I mean really, angry. As I already explained, Sera turns from kind and gentle to sadistic and merciless and becomes extremly dangerous.
However, Lina’s change of personality is still a little more extensive, which makes her much more dangerous and ultimately stronger than Sera.

Hmm, that isn’t easy to answer. In fact, they are both extremly strong in their specific fields. Sera for example is a skilled magic caster, while Laurence is more experienced in Close Ranged Combat. I think, if it would come to a fight, it would be quite challenging for both.

3 Likes

Oh, I like Seraphina!

2 Likes

If you romance Emilia can she become stronger due to the joy you feel for her if you tell her you don’t mind

2 Likes

Yes, that would work. If you romance Emilia she would become slowly stronger the more your relationship grows and develops. She would also become stronger through more intimate interactions, like a kiss or sex.

3 Likes

Is Lina your mom? Are the moms of all species equal in power?
By the way about the demon realm, how big is it compared to earth? Is it the size of a country or like a whole world? How populated is it as well?

Lina is the name of the mother of the Duelist MC. I simply picked her name so that I don’t always have to say “MCs mother” or “your mother”. It serves more or less as a little relief while explaining things that regard the MCs mother.

Yes they are.

The demon realm or Underworld is in terms of size more or less equal to Earth and is mostly inhabitated by demon-based species.

The demon realm may not have the same population as the earth, but its population still reaches the billion mark.

2 Likes

Are there any other realms like an angel one or something? And how can you go to the demon realm and back, is it through a portal?
Is the realm a cruel place by the way (like hell from the bible) where weaker demons are slaves or it’s more friendly

Thanks for replying so face if you romance her throughout the entire series can she become more powerfull than launch or laura

1 Like

I would guess we could go there in Emilia storyline

1 Like

There are actually several other realms within my game. One realm that is quite equal in size to the Underworld would be the celestial realm, which is inhabited by Angels and other celestial species. Other existing realms would be the Shadow Realm, the Abyss, the Realms of the various gods etc…

One way would be by using certain magical artifacts or high rank teleportation magic. However, the most common way would be using one of countless portals, which are scattered throughout the world. Almost every Realm has at least one of these portals, except the Abyss. Mana isn’t really fond of visitors, besides her siblings.

Nah, don’t worry. The Underworld is actually quite similar to earth, except that the sky is lightly purple and that a lot of the cities have a certain medieval flair.

2 Likes