Totem Force (post-release thread)

How do you get the overlord achievement?

1 Like

After the bomb goes off (described in my previous post) and you’ve dealt with the president, either listen to Fitzgerald, or kill him and stay to rule.

1 Like

Amazing prediction! I will be waiting for next game WIP

1 Like

I’ve got these stats and tried to choose all the evil actions and still I don’t have the choice to let the bomb go off, do I have to less or more than 50 power of friendship and less or more self and mind of 80, I’m unsure why it’s not working.

1 Like

Hmm… :confused: Could you tell me what your stats are (including relationship stats) and how you/your team stopped the bomb (or what happened if you didn’t reach the bomb)? :thinking:

Thanks? :sweat_smile: I do already have another WiP on the forum, although it’s in a bit of a different genre:

1 Like

I’m not sure about the exact stats I just no I had really low stats with my team below 50, and I’m not sure is it the kurtesh bomb or the previous bomb before because the only option was to disarm the bomb or panic.

1 Like

Okay, that sounds like the earlier (fake) bomb. :thinking: The real bomb is right at the end, after the final showdown against Kurtesh/Ultimator/Sammy.

I might need to go through the code to check exactly what stats you need (and that could take a while, sorry… :sweat_smile:)

EDIT: @Impr: Okay, so you need: Self over 50 but under 80; Friendship over 30 (between 45 and 50 is best); Mind under 80; at least one missing teammate. :thinking: Unfortunately, I think I misread the code last time, and you do need at least one teammate with a relationship over 50… :sweat_smile: Sorry. (The problem is that you need reasonably good stats to avoid the mind control, but not too good, otherwise you can defuse the bomb… :sweat_smile:)

Just remember to not obey when you’re being mind controlled, and choose not to sacrifice your power, and that should get you to the right place. :thinking:

Hopefully that works better now? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s irritating because Kay gets flight powers and I just get lame enhanced strength, not even super strength, I would even settle for super speed but nope😡

1 Like

Hold that thought and keep playing

3 Likes

We get flight later in the game so there’s no need to be jealous of her power.

4 Likes

Thanks for the replies. :sweat_smile: Yes, you will get more powers later on it the story, don’t worry.

2 Likes

like I said, I really can’t stand Lani, and I can’t stand the fact that EVERYTIME I interact with her, I’m not giving the option to do anything but let her walk all over me

2 Likes

Do I get superspeed

1 Like

There are definitely options to stand up to Lani, although maybe not at every interaction. I should note that she’s far angrier if you don’t take her seriously and laugh at her than she is if you just stand up to her.

As for superspeed, that sadly isn’t an option, no.

2 Likes

I dislike cruel people and she’s cruel

Men are physically stronger than women(martial arts doesn’t change that) MMA teaches us how to defend ourselves not turn women into android 18 or something and yet somehow Kay is whooping all the men in the game which is very unrealistic…(I’m guessing this comment is also gonna get taken down)

The average man may be stronger than the average woman, and the strongest man is probably stronger than the strongest woman, but there’s no reason an exceptional woman couldn’t be stronger than any man she’s ever met, or better at martial arts to boot. Kay definitely seems to be such a woman, so I don’t see that it’s so unrealistic.

Also, the game has an anime theme. Protagonists who win lots of fights are par for the course, really.

9 Likes

Yeah but the game is made so all genders are the same so that it’s not aimed at a specific gender group which I appreciate and keeps it fair

1 Like

Too be honest that would be a lot of hard work since there are several different endings, lots of characters to befriend or kill. Plus I don’t think anyone can stop a teenager with godlike powers and pretty much unbeatable.

It would be cool if there is a sequel but the author is busy with another wip right now and hasn’t got any idea’s how to do it.

1 Like

Talking about sequels, I do have some ideas. :thinking: Specifically, the story would have to be about a different group of characters, and taking place in a different part of the same world. This way, I could keep everyone’s original epilogue canon, but still have a story with the same tone and style, although it wouldn’t be a direct sequel.

That said, I don’t really have any ideas for the plot, so I think I’ll just concentrate on the two WiPs I already have (The One Chosen over here, and Lovecraft Academy on itch.io) for now… :sweat_smile: But thanks for the interest. :slight_smile:

7 Likes