Totem Force (post-release thread)

You need to have lower (<80) Mind and Self, you can’t have recruited every possible team member (or Friendship under 50), and in addition, there’s a secret variable that measures how “unheroic” you act. This can include minor, very excusable acts (like stealing the memory stick) to more actively cruel stuff (like trying to actually hurt your opponents at the tournament). This secret stat needs to be pretty high to get the explosion.

Then choose either “I’m not sacrificing my power for anyone.” (or just refuse to sacrifice yourself).

2 Likes

How do you get the overlord achievement?

1 Like

After the bomb goes off (described in my previous post) and you’ve dealt with the president, either listen to Fitzgerald, or kill him and stay to rule.

1 Like

Amazing prediction! I will be waiting for next game WIP

1 Like

I’ve got these stats and tried to choose all the evil actions and still I don’t have the choice to let the bomb go off, do I have to less or more than 50 power of friendship and less or more self and mind of 80, I’m unsure why it’s not working.

1 Like

Hmm… :confused: Could you tell me what your stats are (including relationship stats) and how you/your team stopped the bomb (or what happened if you didn’t reach the bomb)? :thinking:

Thanks? :sweat_smile: I do already have another WiP on the forum, although it’s in a bit of a different genre:

1 Like

I’m not sure about the exact stats I just no I had really low stats with my team below 50, and I’m not sure is it the kurtesh bomb or the previous bomb before because the only option was to disarm the bomb or panic.

1 Like

Okay, that sounds like the earlier (fake) bomb. :thinking: The real bomb is right at the end, after the final showdown against Kurtesh/Ultimator/Sammy.

I might need to go through the code to check exactly what stats you need (and that could take a while, sorry… :sweat_smile:)

EDIT: @Impr: Okay, so you need: Self over 50 but under 80; Friendship over 30 (between 45 and 50 is best); Mind under 80; at least one missing teammate. :thinking: Unfortunately, I think I misread the code last time, and you do need at least one teammate with a relationship over 50… :sweat_smile: Sorry. (The problem is that you need reasonably good stats to avoid the mind control, but not too good, otherwise you can defuse the bomb… :sweat_smile:)

Just remember to not obey when you’re being mind controlled, and choose not to sacrifice your power, and that should get you to the right place. :thinking:

Hopefully that works better now? :sweat_smile:

1 Like