The Wings of the Sabrefly (Update 7 - 30k words)

Good spot - Corrected.

That is the last choice of that route in the demo, but it should have let you complete your choice.

3 Likes

Warning: Potential Spoilers.

Chapter One: Hunted

Chapter Two: Restless

Summary

Chapter Three: Resolutions

Summary

7 Likes

New demo coming out today - big hints for what comes next as well as more on your gift. Expect it within the next 8 hoursā€¦

8 Likes

UPDATE:

We are now just a smidge shy of 27k words. This update allows you to learn more about your gift and choose your speciality. It also introduces aā€¦ shall we sayā€¦ unsavoury aspect of the book.

8 Likes

I blooming hope we will be able to help Maen :cry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:ā€¦

Oh, just thought, Dashingdon have a save system that can be handy, do you think that could be implemented? :thinking:

1 Like

Good point - I forgot about the save system. Iā€™ve just added it now. Itā€™s my first time using it, so I hope itā€™s as easy as pushing a buttonā€¦

Edit: I just did a little reading and hopefully it should now be working.

Edit 2: Regarding Maen, I canā€™t answer that without spoilers, but this isnā€™t the last of those two characters.

6 Likes

Figured about the spoiler, just had to get it out, lest I explode. Freepinā€™ slime-crusted fecal creepsā€¦ :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Quick test, save system appears to work. :relaxed::+1:

1 Like

great game! it was fun :slight_smile:
:grin:

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad youā€™re enjoying it. The next update should be out at the weekend.

3 Likes

I finished the demo and from what I have seen, MC have some kind of ability like low mind control and it can be improved with a hidden stat called Control, I wonder what ability we will have ? Control people, memory, emotions ?

2 Likes

UPDATE

The demo has been updated! It is now over 30k words. The updates are for the Kola and Frogger paths. The Turq path will be updated next. The true nature of the game is revealed in this updateā€¦

5 Likes

Ah, time to get on the train again then. :grin:

Choo choo! :relaxed:

2 Likes

There is actually a way off the train in this demo - albeit only briefly to see nature at closehand.

2 Likes

Havenā€™t gotten off it yet, but Iā€™ll just count to a hundredā€¦ :relaxed: :deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

This is awesome!! Honestly like itā€™s amazing and is making this 8 hour car ride more bearable :joy:

4 Likes

great update! that was an interesting twist :slight_smile:

very ā€œinterestingā€ description of a man going to the washroom and doing his business :joy:

3 Likes

What map creator did you use? Or was that freehand? Absolutely gorgeous.

1 Like

I used a site called inkarnate.com

See post 14 in this thread for more info. Itā€™s a great site and I highly recommend it!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the @moderators.