The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (WIP)

Progress Report

This week feels like the first week in a while that I’ve finally started to get back on top of things :smiley:

I got a bunch of romance progress plans done on Book Three, as well as some plans to put into effect for later books…

Obviously I can’t even give a hint or sneak peek at those seeing as Book Two isn’t out yet, but it’s gonna be seriously awesome and some things I know will make a lot of people very happy :smiley:

I know how long Book Two is taking to get released, but I seriously appreciate everyone’s patience and continued support <3 I am doing everything I can to work hard on Book Three in the mean time! Wayhaven is gonna be a long journey, but I am always working on it!

I’ve also still been progressing hard on the Patreon content for December. Incredibly excited for patrons to see that too. I’ve been planning it nearly all year! I do seriously love this season, lol.

So yeah, a good week of getting back on top of things and starting to organise my explosion of ideas into something a bit more workable, hehe!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and I’ll update you all again next friday! :slight_smile:

125 Likes

I haven’t been participating in this thread and I am sad now-:sob:

2 Likes

Patience that’s what you call it ? I’m dying inside why can’t it be may 7th yet ? It’s killing me, seriously though can’t wait for book 2 and 3 .hopefully there will be a Christmas scene ? Wink wink :wink: I can’t wait for my vampires and thank you for all your hard work , can’t wait to see my mc and the romances evolve

9 Likes

I love 1st book of Wayhaven Chronicles and really cannot wait for 2nd book coming in May 2020. It is still half of the year and the wait will probably kill me slowly. But it is worth the wait! Thank you for writting such awesome story :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wayhaven is definitely one of the best titles in here, the story is engaging, the characters are solid so far, and the world is just exciting.

Put me in the cryo chamber and wake me up in May 2020.

13 Likes

Will it be possible to actually worsen your relationships with the team members during this second book? Like if I do some questionable decisions (or just being an huge jerk) , will they remember or just quickly forgive/forget them?

I don’t think you will be given jerk choices to start with. You may be professional with the team, but Sera has said that you will start to become friends with them as part of the story.

17 Likes

My big gay heart pounds at the love triangle between Nat and Ava but I think at the end I would choose Ava. No offence to Nat she is far to good for my MC that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Brain: The Fury of 6.001 suns burns Bright-

Brain: Cancel the Fury Power Startup sequence!

Me: cool, their both wonderful and i’d romance everyone eventually in alternate universes. :innocent: don’t tell them that :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

So I have no idea if this has been answered or not but is there a save at the end of the game cuz I wanna replay it to remember some things but I would wish to be able to save what I have chosen ?

2 Likes

Wayhaven Book 1 have a save option at the end. However, Book 2 is a different story. It will only have a save option at the end once Book 3 entered the publishing queue.

Do note that it the new policy by Hosted Games and the author has no control over it.

18 Likes

Has this one entered the release que have not checked this wip on a while

Yep, it should be launched in May 2020

2 Likes

Hi there @Anthony_Ybarra!
If you’re ever curious about a game’s place in the publishing queue, instead of asking you can always check the following link to see for yourself! :smiley:

It’s updated pretty often and is the most reliable source for knowing where a game is in the publishing queue. :slight_smile: Hope this helps!

16 Likes

Thanks I did look on their I gess I didn’t see it I use a phone most of the time in the forms

Thanks

Progress Report

What a week!

So I was super excited to get into planning as I have a ton of ideas and thoughts, but I didn’t expect it to be going so quickly already, hehe :smiley:

The beginning chapters are pretty much sorted as a skeleton base. The opening scene is actually one I’d been planning since when Wayhaven was going to be a novel series, so I’m very eager to get planning on that in detail!

The chapters just before the end are also pretty much set in how I want them. One of the big catalysts for Book Three that I’d been planning for some time wasn’t working for me, so I had a think about it and an idea popped up for me whilst I was in the shower yesterday, lol! So now I’m really happy with how that’s going to go, though it’s gonna need a lot of expansion as it’s pretty intense and big.

Also a major character thing that I was unsure about is now decided in my mind and I’m going ahead with it, which has helped settle that in my mind as well.

So yeah, a great week of intense thought-processes, lots of scribbled notes, and the excitement of seeing a new book start to take shape! :smiley:

Hope you all have an incredible weekend and I’ll update you again next week! <3

116 Likes

So excited for book 3 and 2’s not even out yet. I fell in love with wayheaven chronicles and UB
I have so many play throughs and I love your updates .thanks author and hopefully a lot more to come :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

:smirk:

7 Likes

Hmm in wich regard? A ro? If is a ro i hope is a certain police girl :rofl:

2 Likes