The Vampire Courts! (a new vampire experience-updated! 1/10/2017)

Hahaha, I just really like the idea of this tiny (adorable) looking kid being a dead pan, broody, terrifying asshole. Or not, I hope to make your character become who you want them to be.

2 Likes

As far as going to school goes, it would be the greatest cover…

Police Detective 1: "What do you mean the hit was sent out from a 6th-grader?!

Police Detective 2: “Ya and get this Sarg… the hitman said there was this child always used to communicate to him about the hit”

Police Detective 1: “There went our case. We can’t prosecute a 10 year old kid as an adult…”

4 Likes

I say have an option to decide between 6, 10, or 15 years old. That way we’re not too short but still young looking enough to need a chaperone.

4 Likes

Hahaha! I hope to add some hilarity into the story with little things like that. I imagine a scene where the human police end up becoming involved and they are so you of their depth because they have no clue what’s going on.

3 Likes

Interesting point, I’ve been thinking about it but I feel that fifteen might be a little too old for what I have in mind. I understand that a LOT of people like these games for the romance options, and this game will have them (in a weird kind of way, like awkward hand holding) but it will probably feature more as a companionship kind of thing because again- still a kid, but I’ll definitely think about it. Thanks for brining it up :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Be sure to let my vampire have her Egyptian mummified cat pet and her 600 year old Chinese porcelain doll she fell in love with when Queen Elizabeth in England gave it to her… lol…

6 Likes

Then let’s say 12 or 13 with that age being on the cusp of puberty. I’m just saying this because I prefer to play a relatively tall character or as tall as I can be. But if that’s not an option because of the story that’s fine. I’m willing to sacrifice height for story. Not to say you have to do this. It’s just a suggestion. Write your story in whatever way you wish. I’m already interested anyway.

1 Like

Remilia Scarlet ftw! Im excited to see where this goes but yeah as others have stated need some spacing and refining. :grin: Could be a fun game~

1 Like

Hahaha I imagine you guardian has to go up to the attic for some reason and discovers your character is a hoarder :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try not to comprise the story and I’m lad you’re interested :slight_smile:

Romance would be creepy. MC would be a creeper if they dated a 6-12 human. It would be slightly creepy for anyone to date child MC (unless MC is an adult little person). However, MC is still mentally an adult. This reminds me of Ann Rice :scream: .

3 Likes

Yeah I’m definitely going to sort this out, for now I want to get as much of it down as I can and then go bad and fix it all up. I want to make this a really good story so that’s what I’m focussing on for now. I’m glad you’re interested though :slight_smile:

I’m assuming the romance would be between our brethren and not those weak humans that plan to destroy our race should we be discovered.

2 Likes

Hahaha, I was wondering if I should put in a human character who’s completely oblivious to what’s going on for the laughs.

2 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing. It was Interview with a Vampire right? I haven’t read those books for years.

Characters that are their mostly for comedic relief are a must in any good story. A certain hairy dwarf from a certain Age with a particular crossbow named after someone he cares about comes to mind.

Hahaha I know, that’s why I’m planning on making it kind of awkward and more of a trusted companion type thing with hints of more- like hand holding lol.

I notised your iron bull pic, and varric is one of my favourite characters ever, you can be sure to have some comedy characters inspired by him in there :wink:

I’ve no shame in admitting that the idea was sparked by the vampire child (her name escapes me) in Interview with a Vampire. I’m always seeing vampire stories where the MC is in their prime and perfect in every way so I thought I’d try something different.

I think there would be more to it. We are an adult trapped in a child’s body. We have all the thoughts and emotions an adult might, but with a child body it makes everything very weird and awkward when it comes to these things. If you’ve read Anne Rice’s books you’d know what I mean, Look up Claudia if you haven’t.

1 Like