The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

Are harems possible? Make it so, @Arcania.

At least, even if I get killed, I’ll die happy knowing I managed to shag dozens of beautiful women.

Hail to the king, baby!

1 Like

I dont believe I’m familiar with either of those two words, could you explain for me?

Harem? It’s having multiple wives.

The reason for so, is so that the ruler will have greater chances to sire heirs.

I was only joking by the way. Unless you really decide to include it in the game, I don’t mind at all. Hahahhahaha…

Ah, I’m use to using other terms to describe it.

The MC can get married and have multiple lovers on the side. Though that’s still frowned upon. Devoted loyalty to your partner and all.

Multiple wives or husbands… hmm…

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of that word.
It sounds awful though.

3 Likes

Trust me, the other word, betrayal, doesn’t usually end too well. E.g. :back: :knife:

Whew that was close. Nearly started the MC out with over 1,000,000 crowns, we can’t have that now :wink:

2 Likes

Inclusions of this Month’s Update Package

• Bug Fixes
  • Grammer Grammar Updated
  • Prologue Completed
  • New Arrival Scene
  • New Character/Companion Added
  • More People to send to the Dungeon
  • Trial Updated
  • Detailed Financial Section Added
  • Coronation Prep Scene Added
  • Major remodel on starting resources (You’re still poor though… :disappointed_relieved:)
  • Slavery
  • Fresh Brownies
  • Other things

MID MONTH MINOR UPDATE

• Military Logistics.
  • Province/Kingdom conquering tracking list page.
  • Bug and Grammar fixes

COMING NEXT MONTHLY UPDATE

• Chance to start a new anti-animal cruelty fashion statement
  • Home Decoration Scene (Yes it’ll affect the story :stuck_out_tongue: )
  • Search for Father’s Body
  • Coronation Celebration
  • Dungeon/Torture chamber
  • Tavern/Inn Scene (Drink… drunk… rumors)
  • Siege on Imora (Coronation night)

Update Ideas on the Maybe List

• Chance to choose your character traits and downfalls. (E.g. Amazing Speaker, Prone to diseases, Athletic, Obese, Lip smacker- eating (Imagine how you’ll annoy your guest, perhaps spark a war over something so meager), and so on.) (This would be optional and would affect the story.) (A personal stats section would be made for such things)
  • New War system. (Integrated both Strategy and Tactics all at once)

NOTICE

First things first. A thank you to the few and the brave VIP Testers working in the shadows to aid in the game’s perfection before released here. A special shout-out to the sole tester working like mad in such a short period to allow the game to be updated on time at such a busy time for the others.

As for the Legacy. Note that all of this is subject to change at anytime. I’m still fine tuning the “what comes next bit.” Any scenes that were once in the game and are no longer have been tossed due to being outdated. Once again, thank you all for your continued support, help, and tyranny.

Now then! I present your update your Majesty. (Same link as first post)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/206818228/Royalty.htm

8 Likes

Yay to slavery!

Yay to torture!

Yay to Taverns!

1 Like

Dad why’d you skip those economy classes…

3 Likes

Robert Baratheon approves!

All those are just counting coppers!

Let Littlefinger handle the finances.

1 Like

Can we please have Chuunibyou as an option for a downfall,

I can just imagine the MC suddenly going:

“Awaken! My Evil Eye!”

In the middle of a trial, and just annoying the living hell out of everyone in the room. That would be priceless.

Just imagine:

Guards: “My liege, the castle is under attack, what should we do?!”

MC:

2 Likes

@Tyrant luckily that’s an option, though be careful even the smallest decisions will affect you.

@Malebranche I haven’t the slightest clue as to what that is o.o However, “deal with it” sounds like an apt way to answer a panic. :imp:

Chuunibyou as defined by the Urban Dictionary, here.

Well then :confused: haha either your people are in for some major dissappointments when its time to call on this power…

Or execution/uprising for practicing sorcery. Or slandered.

Interesting :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Blackest of magics? Likely not. The Orangest of magics, perhaps. :wink:

Background info on magic: Though in the case of magic, keep in mind magic doesn’t technically exist. The closest thing would be the taint. I suppose that could be considered as the darkness, or the corruption of “life”, channeling that to perform acts of wonders or “sorcery” is what does exist.
However, with the inquisitors running about executing anything that even smells tainted, people wonder if sorcery actually exists.

With that said, no sorcery would be considered “light/dark or good or such.” only a corruption of life. And with that said, can you be sure you’re performing powerful acts? Or are you a delusional chuunibyou :smile:

You’re going to have faaaar too much fun with this than you should, aren’t you. You can’t hide it, m’Evil Eye pierces through all! [Strikes epic pose]

@malebranche Oh I’m going to revel in it. Though we’ll have to see about it in the end :stuck_out_tongue: if it’s added, it’ll be one of the few traits.

Look out for :point_up: especially when the :spy:come. The Madking’s empire huh.

Love the new start, and how we already have very meaningful choices. The writing is better than ever and the story flows well from one scene to another. Also the picture for the boy that wants to go on the adventure is absolutely fantastic, great touch.

“I was among the most bravest, the most strongest” This is second line in the soldier background description, I think it should be, " I was among the bravest, the strongest".

If you decide to make slavery legal the game end here

@NoGo :muscle: :blush: Well thank you. It took quite a lot of effort and especially a lot more polishing from our esteemed alpha tester. Although being a character, albeit minor, I’d likely be removing him to leave it to the imagination.

Soldier bit has been rewritten.

@Laurence_David I’m not too sure what to say on that one. There’s nothing there that would cause the game to end. There wasn’t an error or anything? Quicktest, randomtest, testers, myself, aren’t coming up with anything that would cause the game to stop or end there. You wouldn’t happen to have a screenshot would you?