The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

@poison_mara You know, that gives me a great idea for an achievement. Rewarding the victor with a crosslute. Though I couldn’t quite say what a noble ruler would use it for.

1 Like

You are entertaining nobles When an assassination attempt happens, You looking defenseless with only a lute you press the magic seal and Bang a magic charged crossbow with poison bolts. If you couldn’t prepared to shoot you could use the poison sling in the point as a bayoneta. And sing This is a real heavy metal music.!!!

you know…i see him as an arrogant fellow and it makes me laugh to think of him being a bard (dunno why lol)

you deserve it, no thanks needed for us poor fans :smile:

you know i think after taking the throne, a sequel to war the inquisition seems nice, or maybe include this option already, muahahaha :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Alright! Looks like it’s about that time again to send out the ravens to herald my message.

Testers are once against needed for the following week. Note this is only to find out who will be doing testing once the game is ready this week.

Testers are wanted for in depth reflections/thoughts/insight/analysis and what not.
E.g.
Not to do: I liked it. My companions were fun.
To Do: Blank made torturing the prisoners fun because blank kept blank so that blank wouldn’t blank. :imp:"
Former testers are welcomed to make a request, as are new members, though being first or a former tester doesn’t guarantee this time around.

Like before, please be sure that your schedule is for the most part clear for the coming week so that progress and updates can roll out quickly.

So! Send me a private message titled: “Testing Petition” if you’re interested.

1 Like

Just to make sure…are you also looking for low feedback such as spelling errors and such?

Most definitely my good sir. Even with all the scouring I do after each paragraph, there’s always the few that seem to escape my gaze. Low feedback is prized :thumbsup:

1 Like

Do you want Mara’s feedback too? :pray:

Am I worthy of such a thing? :astonished:
If I could catch a mere glimpse :eyes:
Truly, I could wish for nothing more :gift:
Well… except for some choco… :chocolate_bar:

:smile: It would be a pleasure to have your unadulterated feedback Mara

1 Like

@Arcania - she is giubg to tell you that your brownies need more poison in them.

@poison_mara - you really should like the spy mistress character :slightly_smiling:

My brownies are perfect :heart_eyes:
Mara wouldnt want to change anything… would she? :fearful::scream:

On a completeside note ;D Looks like overnight we’ve assembled enough test subj- ahem Volenteers.

The search is over. Excerpts will follow in coming days.

2 Likes

Mara always wants change things lol. That’s Mara way!! :sunglasses: That’s feedback is about helping Author to improve stuff. And your game need more party gowns and poisonous food.

3 Likes

I enjoyed the demo. Conceptually I quite like the nation building/roleplay combination. Thus far your story is also well written. The demo ends a little abruptly but then it is a demo. I look forward to playing more of the game at some point. I do get that the dorito thing is meant to be a joke, but on some level I’d suggest moving away from that as if your going to put the effort into creating a game on the scale suggested I think you have to more or less play it straight to make it an immersive experience.

@chrisbat I’m glad to hear it, and ah, I’ll leave the humor to the characters and the MC via conversation. I believe that was the last name that needed to be removed. It does seem a bit off on its lonesome. Thank you for taking the time to let me know your input on the matter as well as your thoughts on the game. :wink:

Though keep in mind the current link won’t be updated for awhile due to testers reviewing and game being continuously updated.

Edit: @everyone As a side note, would you prefer to stay on your throne/war chambers and give the orders to deal with certain matters like… the criminals (as seen in previous update) or would you rather ride out along with Serenity/Artemis and personally deal with the criminals? Input can be sent via pm or here. Merci :pray:

Stay on the throne! Why to move for some lowly criminals? What is the maximum number of soldiers i can have at the end? I love to have overwhelming numbers in battle!!!:joy:

Well first, welcome to the forums Dread :smile:

I suppose dealing with the criminals would be the citizens first impression of you. An overwhelming show of force to ensure the streets of your city are stained red huh. Stay back and simply give the orders huh, you do have other matters to tend to don’t you.

Why deal with criminals if you could controlled them to do your dirty work. A secret underground army of spy and corruption

I remember @Zolataya saying much the same thing. Well, I believe it was along the lines of allying with them rather than dominating them.

@poison_mara is a smart woman. She is just more direct than I am :slight_smile: I like to exercise a light touch on these matters. Without the low road, there would be no high road. Both roads need to be taken care of to secure the realm properly.

1 Like

I am direct yes, However, Mara is not, she is the epitome of machiavelian sly plots. She would control thieves and smuggling, yes. But not directly. She would use a different way, she would create a special guard against smuggling and vice. Of course that police wouldn’t allow people who don’t pay taxes commerce, accusing them as smugglers. Meanwhile my paid smuggling people would stole other kingdoms and selling freely here their merchandises well protected by guard and legally just a small fee. Switzerland and other financial paradises started exactly that way.

Just played the demo. Enjoyed it very much.