The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

Keep in mind the Divine is not political, though it is her job to pronounce a city/bloodline tainted with enough damning evidence, specifically from the inquisitors, (this negates them from being able to rule over Imortallia).

For Clarifications; An overview of the Duties of The Divine

• Declare a bloodline or city tainted (Forbidding them from seeking to rule Imortallia)
  • Declare a bloodline or city cleansed (Aspired enough that their shame has been removed)
  • Declare a Divine Purification (Assemble all available inquisitors for a militaristic act.)
  • Ensure the safety, protection, and neutrality of her islands.

@faewkless That’s some cold there, I recommend brownies, makes all your problems go away. You’ll feel divine in no time at all.

No thanks.
The docter recommends magic dark chocolate to assists with corruption

@faewkless I don’t believe those are very healthy for you, but ah, who am I to judge, my own doctor is surely poisoning me with his so called medicine.

Announcement
Due to important studies that need doing, I will be off the forum for this week and back early next week. Upon my return I will show a preview (Image/Dialogue/Message) of the coming chapters, soon after, a call for the next round of alpha testers (old ones are free to petition themselves), bad phrasing there… but all the same-

Till then, take care, and don’t let the taint bite. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

:skull::skull::skull:
So my 70 year old ruler idea is a go??

Guys …hurry up…eat all the brownies while Arcania is gone… :smirk:

1 Like

:space_invader:“Unholy Pact: Form the pact and behold all the chaos that will follow (25 points)”

Yay! Achievement! :skull:

I’ll skip the procedure of having soldiers line up along the road, trumpet in hand, as they herald my return.
@EmperorHeartless Plan Osteoporosis is a bust I fear :pensive:
@RyseAbove Now Ryse… I hope you haven’t been rummaging through the Do Not Even Look At: Storage Box 3000 now have you?
@Monster That one should be… intriguing at the least. (hopefully)

Now then! I suppose I’m technically on time depending on your definition of early next week. At last I have time to continue the Chronicles of the Heir of Imora. But first… I have that 27 notifications to tend to :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Ah! I see that the Grand Brownie Sage has returned at last :smile:.

Trumput or Executioner’s axe? :slight_smile:

Hmm… executioner’s axe… or trumpets…

I think I’ll go with trumpets, after all, my return is eminent! Even from here, where the dawn is hidden by the skies whose colors have been stolen, I can hear the call, the heralding of the Grand Brownie Sage :innocent:

1 Like

I think I lurked in at the wrong time. Did I step into the middle of empire uprising?

@Nathan_Faxon You’re right in time dear Nathan, though you’re right in time for the empire’s return rather than an uprising :stuck_out_tongue:

Thus the theme of the coming chapters. But ah, I best return to writing.

I played it and I like it , but it feels rushed. But obviously is a early beta . I miss flirting lines and change clothes for the court . Sebastian in my mind Is Sebastian from Dragon age 2 so I want romance him. My option from the Ill guy could be quarantine and use them for investigation of poison for cure and warfare.

Me too! 20 characters?

@poison_mara I’ll be sure to merge in some of the old scenes in the future. I can’t argue there, some flirtatious lines here and there could be intriguing for a ruler. I don’t believe I’ve met DA2 Sebastian o.o

Ah poison, I’m making plans for future scenes involving poison.
Spoiler on that: The MC will inevitably end up becoming poisoned and bed ridden. Whether they are able to recover or not and properly maintain their kingdom while they are on death bed remains to be seen.

Careful dear Mara, poison is a toxic fire that’s always ready to burn its master :imp:

Oh coool Poison fire Boom Watch a YouTube video about him He was a dlc. Sexy nun Sebastian ahhh

she mean the dlc sebastian vael from dragon age 2, that prince guy with a bow and Golden/White armor

1 Like

@poison_mara Ah, yes, I believe I’ve figured out who you are talking about and the idea behind him. Thanks @anon4518890 That saved me quite a bit of time scouring google for all the information on home, all in one place.

On a side note… I’ve been thinking of replacing the Ringleader background with A Bard’s background. Or one of the backgrounds anyway.

On a random note, 55 likes o.o I had hardly realized I had gotten past 30. Aww, thanks for all the support everyone :heart_eyes: I shall dedicate the next update to your support.

I should be ready to start calling for Testers again n a few days, actual testings a few days after that.

It is nearly time for the Inquisitors to make an appearance.

4 Likes

BARDS ORIGIN Now only miss the crosslute a crossover between a lute and a crossbow with poisonous bolts of course…