The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

For Tierra and Victory! Kill Them All!!!

To sit upon the Immortals throne you would have to lay claim to it. Upon laying claim to the throne you may sit upon it. However, upon sitting upon the throne any who would challenge your right to rule will do so at this time. Only then, once you’ve defeated any who would challenge your reign will you be crowned King/Queen. In doing so, all of Imortallia will be yours. Thus the known world. Upon showing your worthiness to the throne and learning the secrets of the Immortal, Immortality and the thrones secrets will be yours.

Guess that kinda ruins your plans for subjugating the world since you’ve already technically done it.

@Blazerules haha you caught on to that aye :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I still have use for that idea, be careful what you wish for.
@Zane_Hiam You’ll get bored of it eventually :wink:
@Damian Oh, but there are, all in due time.
@EmperorHeartless War lords these days :smile:

If there is no war i get bored, when i get bored cities and villages tend to burn! As romance option can i get someone truly dark and sinister? Those advisers are not interesting for me, not even Whisper.

Trust me, i want bloodshed more than you!

@Damian Some of her parts will be edited. Not the best phrasing, but ah too tired to edit that, speaking of editing, do be sure to click the edit button in your post when you can. As for your your advisers, I fear this is only the prologue, you’ve barely known them for an hour or two. You’ll soon learn to fear your advisers. As I’ll be upping things. The life of a King will lead you to a life of solitude, or so the saying goes :stuck_out_tongue: Can you trust your advisers, truly? Do you wish to fall in love with them or befriend them? Is that the right and safest decision? Are they carefully plotting to undermine you or to turn you into their puppets?

I’ll leave you with those suspicious thoughts while I continue fleshing out their characters :smile:

On that second note, the MC has a one week or perhaps a 3 day gracing period by the current ruler of Imortallia in order for new nobles to build their cities and domestic affairs. Once that time is up, prepare yourself, war is coming.

2 Likes

For the first century I’ll go easy on them, lull them into a false sense of security, then in the second century I’ll really hit them hard! After that I’ll disappear for a millennia or two and they’ll start to question if I was even real. Then I’ll come back and kill them all!

2 Likes

Well doesn’t that just sound like someone we all know? cough The Immortal cough

You got that from TFS Frieza XD. I guess that your profile pic does define you.

Cough Cough
Ahem…
#Blame Jjcb

Cough Cough Man everyone has a bad cough Cough Cough :mask:
Is being immortal a curse, or a blessing. I don’t know, so to find out please give me the option to be immortal. :pray:

I think I feel one coming round, a nice cup of tea will help sooth it. (Filled with a cup of sugar of course)

Haha that will indeed be an option, though depending on the path the story takes, there may be no choice. Ah the wonders of Immorality.

Well. Way I see it might as well raze a village or a hundred. The path to Immortality by the sacrifice of a thousand peasants begins with the first village.

Hey! I wanted to say that first! But, seriously i begin to like you! :smiling_imp:

Peaceful young races with fires on their houses, millions of voices all silenced like mouses, watching the cowards bow toward their new king, these are a few of my favorite things.

And mine! Seriously! How many evil persons are on this forum?

I’m not necessarily evil. I’m just a power-hungry sadist who believes that humanity is a blight on the world.

1 Like

And this is not evil? I don’t know what to say about your description. I want to say the same about me, but i don’t want to copy your post.

Interpret it however you’d like.

Evil is very fun, so I’d say there are tons of evil people around.

I am chaotic neutral not evil.
I just feel that if anyone bothers or restricts me I will crush them without hesitation.