The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

It is a very small city, and let’s not forget you’ve only raised it 1 tier. It gets higher as the story goes along and as you upgrade it. The MC won’t be seeing thousands of crowns appearing in thin air like that for awhile so the normal hundred or so crowns will do well.

Lol and yes I do get that much.

Sorry for the late response. Got sick last night. Slept through the whole day.

A fair point. I concede on that price.

Update will be here Friday. Apologies for the long wait. Although if all goes well in bug checks, you can expect the update to be released Thursday. Completing another path and needing two more to be completed. The update after that will most likely be the feast itself (if that’s not included) followed by the chapter closing itself. Then a save system.

I’m going to have to edit this later once I have a better picture of my schedule and the scenes…

3 Likes

I loved your game. I can’t wait for the complete game. I really felt like I was a Lord and I had to administrate a Kingdom.

Dropped the starting amount of crowns at the beginning, I will enjoy this challenge.

“Plunges into debt in the first week”
“Escapes to go back to previous occupation”
“Mysteriously dissapears. Some say it was the debt collectors. Others say fell in a river and didn’t know how to swim”

4 Likes

Unsure if anyone caught this yet but it should be accept not except

Announcement: The game has been updated! Update includes, but is not limited to :

• Grammar and limited revising done.
  • Uncaught and unseen errors found and annihilated with prejudice.
  • New character permanently added. (Sebastian)
  • Four new scenes added.
  • MC’s ability permanently altered.
  • Scene re-visioning done.
  • Stats page cleaned up including some stats added and removed.

Notice: I have been very busy and have been attempting to fill in the needed code quota for myself in a timely fashion, but in doing so it only added to my stress which leads to rushed writing. Although the game has been updated it’s more or less a mush of code and writing in my eyes, nothing I can or want to work with. As a result these new scenes will be deleted in the next update (expansion). In that time I’ll be working on a proper replacement. (The college life is a busy life; bare with me) Enjoy what you can of it till then.

@EmperorHeartless sorry for the late response, I did get your note on that which went unfixed and have fixed it, but my mind has been elsewhere lately and failed to reply earlier :pray:

3 Likes

Glad to see you’re still alive! And be sure to take your time. No need to run yourself ragged. Unrushed, thoughtful writing is quality writing.
And ha Sebastian.

Thenzu haha glad to know it as well :wink: That, I will be sure to remember. I have a temporary grace period that I plan on taking full advantage of - mainly in relaxing. As for Sebastian, I wanna draw out a full character chart on him, really flesh him out before writing further. His description is in the update (If you can find it), will remain the same and more public. He’s got potential, just got gotta put it to use.

Sebastian, I like the name. Take your time though, I would prefer to have it well written, more than I want it written quickly.

That I will. I’ll be sure to try to balance my free-time, brainstorming, typing/coding, and the likes.

Can i become immortal? So many rulers worked hard nearly all life for total domination, only to grew old and die! If i have an empire i want to rule it how much i can! Only then my victory will be complete!!! :smirk: Mwuahahahahahahaha!!!

Haha can’t argue with those ideals. You can become an Immortal, it is after all your general goal. Although, prepare yourself for the results in book two, if there is one. Whatever would you do with your Immortality? Being able to live forever doesn’t equal being all powerful after all.

Maybe not all powerful, but i have all time to crush every enemy in the world! Ahahahahahaha!!! Sorry but i am in an evil mood. Everything can be done if you have enough time. :smirk: For my eternity i want infinite conquest!

Can’t argue with that, though its probably best to get rid of all your enemies before hand, wouldn’t want them to steal your secrets.

When i will put my hands on the throne what will remain to conquer?

Long as “immortality” is combined with “Eternal youth” because ending up as basically a rotting corpse that is unable to do anything besides “live” does not sound very appealing. But I guess you are right that it doesn’t equate to being all powerful xD

1 Like

Did someone say immortality and eternal youth? I can get into that.

A throne is not enough for me! Hmmm…there must be other worlds! :imp: