The Passenger’s Guide is Here!

Does anyone know how to save Horizon??? I can’t figure it out for the life of me!!!:sob:

1 Like

@Jawsie, I think you need to choose the option where you tell him everything so that he can protect himself from the evil? I am not sure myself but just to be safe, give him enough info so that he forms an idea on how to go about saving his own life?
Also is it possible to actually kill roach? He reappears in chapter 8 and I exhaust a lot of my essence but it seems to harm only me. But I just got an unexpected ending where I become fully human so that was a plus.

4 Likes

No, but you did unlock the worst ending :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

How many different endings are there?

1 Like

4 which can lead to 6 different epilogues depending on the RO you picked (or if you didn’t pick anyone)

5 Likes

Oh thank you! It worked perfectly!

Also romancing J in this route makes it somewhat more messed up than it otherwise would be I feel.

2 Likes

I’m glad you limited all the personality-related choices to the prologue
These games trained me to check the stat page every two seconds; very distracting.

8 Likes

I was iffy on purchasing this story at first, I usually prefer to avoid reading anything with a hint of sci-fi, but this story had me hooked from start to finish and I have no regrets!

Is this a stand-alone or will it be a series?

I’m a total simp for Roach and need more of him

4 Likes

Stand-alone alas. But Roach will live on forever in our :heart:

11 Likes

Is there any way to have Velour like you (or at least not dislike you) at the end? Even in playthroughs where I save the whole flock and Horizon likes or is dating me, Velour still wants to call the police on me at the hospital, despite not being there when everything went down and presumably getting a flattering version of what happened from Horizon.

You can date Horizon and Roach at the same time IIRC.

1 Like

Yeah, i got the ending where I healed livvy and ended up with Roach and Horizon. I was well pleased

3 Likes

No, Velour won’t like Newman no matter what. They don’t appreciate someone impersonating their deity, and they have a huge crush on Horizon :laughing:

7 Likes

Ooof no wonder her butthurt is over 9000 :rofl: I don’t blame her, but Horizon is mine :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

And they know that! That’s what hurts the most :laughing:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.

I really loved the game, even if it had some points that I usually critique. But amazing writing, great characters and story and unique setting absotutely won me over, Thank you for your work and hope to read more of you!

4 Likes

Ok, I’m kind of losing my mind, help :') Roach left me after I told him we’re using Horizon’s book ritual thing to exorcise Tzr’Nekre. So I’m wondering what I did wrong. I’m guessing the “right” choice is not to do the exorcising.

You did nothing wrong. Roach will leave you no matter what and you doing the cleansing ritual isn’t the reason. They do come back. I’m not sure what are the conditions, but I assume you need to have a good relationship with them.

4 Likes