The Night Market release

The Night Market, written by Zinnia, just released today :tada::tada: I’m excited for it since I was waiting for its release. Let’s share our thoughts and discuss the story here if you want to, after having read it.

You can play the free demo to give it a try before buying it (keep in mind that it’s not the full story, just the first few chapters, giving you a just a tiny glimpse on the whole story). If you want to buy it, you can buy it via steam or itch.io (I’d recommend to buy it from here, for mac users). If you want to ask questions to the author you can do so on her tumblr or discord.

34 Likes

Is it a full release?

Yes it is. You can buy it on steam or itch.io

3 Likes

Is there a link to the page? Itch’s search function is wonky, pulling up a lot of similarly named stuff first.

1 Like

Here is on itch.io and on steam

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

There is a free demo you can try (the UI is gorgeous, different from how it was on the first draft demo)

2 Likes

I already read this before in Itch. It was really a great read for me. Going to get it on Steam once I have the budget for it.

1 Like

Just curious for those who are playing the game or who have played the demo before:

1. What did you like about the story overall?
  2. Which romance route did you end up going through first?
1 Like
  1. I liked rereading the Night Market identity
  2. Belladonna was my first romance route on my first playthrough with Gabriel coming next. I’m going through Hazel’s route now and OMG she’s so sweet💖
3 Likes

I played the early access demo a lot, and just started playing the full game. Milo is my favorite of course but I will definitely be trying the others. I am loving the new content!

1 Like
  • Definitely try out Hazel’s route next, after Milo.
  • What did you think about Mr.Billows? Isn’t he such a nice pet to have, considering how much he likes Milo😂
2 Likes

Soooo… @everyone who went through the free demo and bought/played the game: how many times have you playthrough have you finished until now?

2 Likes

Finished Hazel’s route! Her route is so sweet it gives me diabetes💞

2 Likes

Overall, the mystery surround the Night Market itself. My MC fell in with Gabriel! I like him a lot!

Edit: I only did a single playthrough though because I have other IFs to read… ^^;

2 Likes

Is the game playable until the end?

I’m definitely interested in getting this, but reading the Steam forum, there are quite a few posts saying there’s a game-breaking bug (the NEXT button doesn’t exist) and female pronouns getting mixed up with nb pronouns (this is a huge turnoff for me).

But reading the reviews saying the game is great overall (mostly from KS backers with Steam key) makes me confused which one to be trusted. Like are those KS backers getting different build from Steam buyers so they get to play the game until the end?

3 Likes

I have bought the full game on steam and there is no game breaking bug (at least for me). And I’ve finished quite a few playthroughs until now. You can try the free demo (the link is on the first post of mine) before deciding if you want to buy it or not. You can also check the author’s tumblr to check for more information.

1 Like

Most bugs were reported and fixed during the period when the KS people got the steam key for Windows and Mac as far as I’m aware, since she did update the game with bug fixes during this period.

Edit: Readiantbliss gave better information on the situation

1 Like

How did that ending make you feel? Are you a Milo apologist or not?

1 Like

The same ask goes for the others too: If you have finished your first playthrough, how did the ending leave you feeling?

My answer: Feeling complicated towards certain characters

1 Like