The Lost Heir Trilogy

I could try to get them by trial and error, but if i have problems, then maybe someone can give me a guide to getting them? And i am not sure if this is the right place to put this topic in, if it is not, then feel free to move it to the right place

Can someone tell me how to get the elemental archer, blademaster and war master please

I’m pretty sure for elemental archer you need a high archery, magic, and relationship with Archmage Cumari in book 2.

For Blademaster you need a 90 agility and 90 blades in book 2.

For War Master you need two levels in guard, 45 history and geography, and a 75 or higher relationship with general Vale, also in book 2.

1 Like

I don’t think there is a high agility requirement for blade master, did it with less than 50 agility.

Need to go over this again.

1 Like

Finally got Lost Heir 3!!!

2 Likes

I finally got my perfect play through where I actually survived !

2 Likes

How do you get to 90 Willpower?

Take every option that increases will power in part 1(or in the case of Legacy expansion, just choose to summon demons in part 1 and wait for the beginning of part 2 where will power is automatically maxed to the possible amount), keep Tyborr, train iron will after the siege of Ludd and Demon master in part 3. Summon Tyborr at the Heart and explain your situation.

1 Like

Hey, how does one become a Siren?

I’m not sure of the exact stats, but you need high charm and magic. Hope it helps :grinning:!

@Lucid I have some screenshots of some inconsistent dialogue and stuff should I post it here or send you an email?

Yeah right? I always choose Jess as much as possible as my royal consort. Tovor and the bunch doesn’t have any complains and gives +3 to their impressions of me

1 Like

I upgraded mine to a Dragon Knight who can use magic. It really is versatile in the game :fist:

2 Likes

Anyone had the same issue where the level 2 Assassin taken in Ludd gets +10 Blades but actual bonus given from taking the class is +5 only?

2 Likes

All info for all classes here

2 Likes

How do you get the quest or look for the dragon I bought all the books from the peddler at the beginning and max my arcane and history and got 75 of Geographic

I think you also have to have a high relationship with the economic advisor.

1 Like

You need a 75 relationship with Torvor 60 arcana 60 history and 60 geography

Thank you

How does one become a siren?

1 Like