The Lost Heir Trilogy

high-fantasy
young-adult-fiction
gender-choice

For those that are wondering, with the Legacy Advantage, the most powerful class composition before considering prestige classes is now Sage Knight, which itself can help you fulfill all the requirements for non class specific prestige classes.

Knight + Ranger + Dragon Knight is my favorite class combo. Especially with Thea as the romance option. Aside from the personal power it gives you it also lets you get some of the strongest allies available in the final battle.

How’d you manage that combo?

I think you need to pick Sir Grady and choose Squire as your starting class, choose to be a ranger at Ludd (after the caravan job), join the competition at the start of the second book (only available for Squire class), and get the Dragon Rider class as your Prestige class (still in book 2). In the last book, you just simply choose the option to combine your Knight experience with your Dragon Riding skill (or something along that line).

Ranger is an excellent path to get the Geography necessary for Dragon Knight. Just get at least 30 Archery & 30 Nature early on so you can be a Ranger.

I think the Lost Heir 2 on Amazon has the wrong version because none of the Legacy Advantage stuff shows using the Amazon app.

@hild I suspect that you are right. I’m trying to chase down what’s happening on Amazon, but I’ve heard others say that things aren’t quite right. Thanks for your patience.

A dlc? Dammit, stop taking my money D:

I actually like playing the monk.

Also, Sister Geri gives you a teleport in 3.

Interesting.

I could try to get them by trial and error, but if i have problems, then maybe someone can give me a guide to getting them? And i am not sure if this is the right place to put this topic in, if it is not, then feel free to move it to the right place