• Sir Grady
  • Lady Emaline
  • Amos
  • Sister Geri

0 voters

1 Like

Amos for me.

2 Likes

I mean Grady lets me max out my sword skill almost right out of the prologue…
But Amos gives me the harder to level skills…
Emaline has a fun job…
Dark knight for the win.

2 Likes

I prefer Lady Emaline. When you go to learn her regret, you get 200 gold right off the bat and when you meet Eli, you can just lie and say you got robbed and still get the healing potion, (gullible monks) which really helps escape Vernex. And I love how she’s so matter of fact about death.

3 Likes

200 gold is nice. She’s my second favorite.

1 Like

Sir Grady is awesome, and I love the training he can give you. Plus his personal little side-story is the most well integrated into the plot.

However, I also really like Lady Emaline because she’s a badass old lady assassin and all of her scenes, or any scene related to you being an assassin, is really fun.

4 Likes

Grady all the way, squire class is the best starting class in game that allows the most agile gameplay for achievements hunters.

2 Likes

No one defending Sister Geri yet? :joy:

1 Like

Grady is good for when I want to do my Knight/Ranger combo or tge Dragon Rider.

Sister Geri… Isn’t bad but she offers the least, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Last poll, I promise :slight_smile:

What was your original (the first time you ever played the trilogy) profession?

• Knight
  • Wizard
  • Ranger
  • Druid
  • Monk
  • Bard
  • Thief/Assassin
  • Priest/Cleric
  • Sage
  • Guard
  • Thug
  • Demon Summoner
  • Other (Might have missed some out)

0 voters

1 Like

For me it will always be ranger.

1 Like

For those that are wondering, with the Legacy Advantage, the most powerful class composition before considering prestige classes is now Sage Knight, which itself can help you fulfill all the requirements for non class specific prestige classes.

1 Like

Knight + Ranger + Dragon Knight is my favorite class combo. Especially with Thea as the romance option. Aside from the personal power it gives you it also lets you get some of the strongest allies available in the final battle.

2 Likes

How’d you manage that combo?

I think you need to pick Sir Grady and choose Squire as your starting class, choose to be a ranger at Ludd (after the caravan job), join the competition at the start of the second book (only available for Squire class), and get the Dragon Rider class as your Prestige class (still in book 2). In the last book, you just simply choose the option to combine your Knight experience with your Dragon Riding skill (or something along that line).

1 Like

Ranger is an excellent path to get the Geography necessary for Dragon Knight. Just get at least 30 Archery & 30 Nature early on so you can be a Ranger.

I think the Lost Heir 2 on Amazon has the wrong version because none of the Legacy Advantage stuff shows using the Amazon app.

1 Like

@hild I suspect that you are right. I’m trying to chase down what’s happening on Amazon, but I’ve heard others say that things aren’t quite right. Thanks for your patience.

A dlc? Dammit, stop taking my money D:

1 Like

I actually like playing the monk.

Also, Sister Geri gives you a teleport in 3.

2 Likes