The Lost Heir Trilogy

It should be in the Lost Heir. You should find an option to buy it there, and then new things will occur through all 3 games.

Unfortunately it doesnā€™t actually seem to be working on Steam. Iā€™ve bought it, it says itā€™s installed, but when I get to the bit in Elmvale it says I donā€™t have it :confused: Iā€™ve tried reinstalling and everything.

Send an email to the support address for Steam. Sorry for the troubles. These Release Day Bugs are always frustrating.

support-ios-omnibus@choiceofgames.com is the other support, not sure what Steamā€™s support address is.

I couldnā€™t find the option to buy the dlc. Is it in the first one?

Looked on my iPhone App Store, didnā€™t see anything new. :frowning:

Thatā€™s what he said but I canā€™t seem to find the option anywhere

Problemsā€¦

3 Likes

I thought you said you would add another romance scene in the dlc

Whatā€™s a dlc?

downloadable content

@Lucid :frowning: Shame. Will have trouble waiting a week.

No, there is no additional romance. This is more about the numbers advantage with some additional story thrown in for fun. :slight_smile:

ā€œOkay, so apparently thereā€™s a major bug that is causing Apple to fail to recognize the purchase IAP, and Apple has to approve the update, so weā€™ll have to hold the until at least next week.ā€
Okay well I can wait a week

1 Like

Very frustrating. Sorry, everyone.

3 Likes

Itā€™s okay, it isnā€™t your fault that apple takes a week to update

3 Likes

Will the price go up?

I just started a new game recently, when I stumbled across this little tidbit during Harmondā€™s lesson. Has anyone else seen this?

Roxas

ā€œSo, thatā€™s your teacher,ā€ the disembodied voice from your dream says.

You look around, but you donā€™t see the speaker. Harmond doesnā€™t seem to notice that youā€™re distracted.

ā€œI know that book,ā€ the voice says, referring to the tome in front of you. ā€œTurn to the last page. Thereā€™s map from the skilled cartographer Roxas. Tear it out and put it in your pocket. The map isnā€™t entirely accurate, but itā€™s close enough and itā€™s beautiful. It will help you on your journeys.ā€

The voice vanishes. You open the book, and sure enough, you see a gorgeous map of Daria.

Tear out the page and put it in your pocket.

Leave the map where it is.

1 Like

Something to add to my last post, I took the page and got this :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s some of the new, free stuff. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just finished my first playthrough of the trilogy, and man it was good. Iā€™ll have to do it without TLA some time just to show I can, but even with it itā€™s probably the hardest HG on the site.

Additionally, there were a surprising amount of options that let me keep my demifiend build going through the entire trilogy, so thanks for that.

1 Like

The original goal of the Advantage was to bump stats, but I ended up having a lot of fun writing a cool story to explain the advantage.

It was suggested that an IAP for each story might be good, but I think a single IAP that carried through the whole thing was much better.

Iā€™m glad you enjoyed it. :slight_smile: Hopefully iOS users will get their chance to play soon. Next week, Iā€™m told.

6 Likes