The Lost Heir Trilogy

gender-choice
young-adult-fiction
high-fantasy

That almost sounds better than demon except “subhuman” has a distinctively insulting ring to it.

The way the game puts it, “your Demon blood makes you unique” or “powerful”. There’s no mention of subhuman there.

For either Hero or Villain Ending, you need to retain at least some Humanity up to the point where it no longer matters (stab K’Girr with DemonBlade). If you watch your decisions and have decent physical Stats (Strength, Endurance, Agility) it will be easier. There’s a thread here called Lost Heir Guides that provides help, as does replay. I’m working on a full FAQ for LH2 now, 1 is on GameFAQs and 3 is forthcoming.

And yeah, you have to become a Demon. But you can determine how ugly or powerful a Demon. I’m a Gargoyles fan so it didn’t bother me that much.

I can’t even load my saved games to Lost Heir 3. :unamused:

Hey, I just did a playthrough of the trilogy, and after finishing part 3, there was an option to save my game. I never had that option in all my other numerous playthroughs of the trilogy, is a sequel in devolopment that I don’t know about?

I can’t load my games the third game. ARGH!

For LH3:

Luck Mage, Shadow Magic, or Level 2 in Necromancer? I’m a level 3 Priest with 100 Arcane and Magic.

Can’t do Shadow Weaver, no Thief or Assassin Level. Luck Mage is probably the most fun of the choices you have IMO.

Plebs:// #Icndobttr

Too be honest, I couldn’t get shadow mage to work even though I met all the requirements. I had 3 levels in assassin, I don’t know if it was because I took Alchemy as my prestige at the end of part 2 or not.

IIRC, you need one lvl on mage too.

It was because you took Alchemist. For Shadow Weaver, you need 1 Level in Wizard, 1 Level in Thief or Assassin, the Cape of Shadows, 80 Stealth, and iirc 50 Magic. Pretty strict requirements.

Ah, I had thought the wizard requirement was optional, like you had to be either a wizard; assassin or thief. Thanks for letting me know, playing as an alchemist was kinda underwhelming, I see why in the in-game world it wasn’t a popular vocation.

I thought the character who became the red mage was the second one you pick to go search info on Zuzak? I picked Jace first, then Theo and Jace ended up becoming the Red Mage

It’s whoever has the lowest relationship value.
The first person you pick gains an extra 5 points, the second loses 5 no matter who you pick.

A game from the same author that takes place in the same world is in development, see Hero of Daria: The RPG (WIP). But it won’t use any save data from Lost Heir, so it doesn’t matter that you didn’t save.

Ah ok, so I guess there will be a canon playthrough of the original series then? But why add the save function if no data will be transferred?

No, there is no canon playthrough. All choices make a good and true story.

I have no clue why the save game function is activating at the end of Lost Heir 3. It isn’t supposed to.

I think the lucid verse functions more a long the lines of major events happen but the specifics are left to each player.

That works for me.

“I wish for Alexander Zusak to die.”

“Well, ok, sure. All humans die, so he will too. But not today.”

:wink:

Is there any point to going max level assassin? Especially with some of the magical items you get like the one that gives bonus to nature early on? I was pretty much capped out in Assassin stats except Devices but took lvl 5 Assassin for RP purposes, but didn’t really see any effect. Are there only enough levels to max one class? I kinda thought I could max one class and still get a prestige class