The Lost Heir Trilogy

I vote a draw, and they take the competition to an intense series of games, choosing, of course, Daria’s equivalent of chess. Two drawn-out stalemates later, Bran/Brinn finally calls checkmate on their third game. It’s now three a.m. .

4 Likes

Easy one, me, but… if I’m not around that probably Petra.

2 Likes

If playing Pathfinder has taught me anything, it’s that holy warriors are the most fearsome force to ever walk the planet.

Do not. Mess. With the holy warriors.

… But Bran/Brinn would totes win.

3 Likes

Fight me bro. Petra would summon her indiscriminate god and make Brinn look a preschooler

2 Likes

Brinn has the power of a sword.

Swords > Morning Stars. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Petra has a God on her side and God>Sword

1 Like

Also should god be capital

1 Like

I grew up with Christian God being capital, (which I would attribute to the weird name of god they have, and treating it like a proper noun) and everyone else not, but you could find people arguing on capitalization I guess.

2 Likes

Has Peter/Petra ever proven themselves worthwhile in a fight through the entire trilogy? The good gods are also useless in a fight against the living.

1 Like

Yes the gods don’t have to kill them just maybe stun them or convince them to stop Twp noble warriors shouldn’t fight.

2 Likes

To be fair, I saw Peter/Petra do good in a fight due to the blessings of the good gods once in the trilogy…

At the end of the first book, when I lost against Thuja.

…And Peter/Petra died after pulling that little stunt. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Slick diss, but who was the hero there?

2 Likes

The guy who paid the $4 to buy protagonist armor, that’s who. :smirk:

2 Likes

That doesn’t make you a hero, only a coward hides behind their Friend/Acquaintance/Lover.

2 Likes

A coward with great self-preservation instincts!

I’m starting to run low on joke responses, though. Let me go scrape the bottom of this barrel, I might come up with one or two more.

2 Likes

Indeed go back to your home before you fall into your folly.

1 Like

Petra is by far the most useless out of the companions. Karl/a tracks footprints and is an ace with the bow (kills two guards in the first book in two seconds), Jace saves Theo’s life, the MCs life if they step behind him/her and pulls other epic magic skills and Theo is a beast with his hammer. Petra gets knocked out by Thuja while praying :pray:t2: and does practically nothing

2 Likes

She’s also pretty useful if you want to get the Cloak of Spiders. Or if you vant to become a vampire.

3 Likes

Destroying the skeletons is the easiest part.
Gale is way more useful than Petra to get the Cloak.

2 Likes

The better fight is, The Lost Heir’s fostor child vs Peter/Petra.

2 Likes