20 archery and 40 nature.
This will be my endurance ranger.
One more question. Was 49 to Magic enough to shoot magic bolt at Zusak in the amphitheater?
So… I finally got around to buying and picking up Demon War today and finished the complete Lost Heir trilogy. And to mark this moment, I decided I’d share my character!
Glizbit, the demon king of Daria (Named Glizbit because he was based off of a goblin I designed in LoaW, if you’re curious.)
-glowing demon eyes
-unnaturally large, well-defined muscles
-black, leathery demonskin
-sharp demon claws
-a thick, wart-covered hunchback
Ranger levels: 4
Morality: Good/Evil, 100%/0%
Lord Vale: 76%
Archmage Cumari: 94%
Lord Tovor: 84%
Ending Recieved: The Hero (Somehow)
20 Archery and 30 Nature.
Or you can do what I do: be a thief and get the relevant artifacts for both, and sell them off to Jowal once you’ve gotten the class.
The Wizard from LoaW vs the Lost Heir of Daria: at their most powerful who would triumph?
Loaw, pure mage in LH is not that powerful.
Lost Heir, because he/she has direct access to an entire kingdom’s worth of resources at his/her disposal.
Also, all the LH has to do is take a level in Siren. Instant win.
How to get the achievement warning are made to be broken
Don’t kill the imp that’s spying on you in the Demon Realm. Then when it shows back up later, jump through the dimensional rift.
I learned that the hard way…
I mix some classes in lost heir and get this result. Drake, the Demon King of Daria.
- glowing demon eyes
- unnaturally large, well-defined muscles
Priest Levels: 1
Thief Levels: 1
Ranger Levels: 1
Arcane Tattooist Levels: 1
Artificer Levels: 1
Good: 100% Evil: 0%
Lord Tovor: 100%
YOUR MOUNT: a healthy riding horse named Jake.
Lucky, your parrot companion.
Citizen Reputation: 100%
Citizen Fear: 45%
- a set of concentric circles on your shoulderblade
- a full-face tattoo of black swirls and runes
- a sword dripping blood on your bicep
- a series of rings across your fingers and toes
- a dirty pouch on your well-worn belt containing 192 gold
- a tarnished wedding ring on your finger
- a torn spellbook
- a glowing, rune-covered Enchanted Sword on your belt (+15 Bonus to Blades)
- a holy symbol dedicated to the goddess Auriel hangs around your neck
- a dagger in your torn sleeve
- a magical Enchanted Bow slung over your back (+15 Bonus to Archery)
- a badly scratched lute slung over your back
A tattered backpack containing:
- a very thick book about Fate Manipulation
- a pair of black shackles with glowing white runes
- a lockpick set
- a rope
- a cracked lantern
- a waterskin
- flint and steel
- a hammer and a few iron spikes
- a flask of holy water
- torn sleeping roll
- a thief harness for hands-free climbing
- a children’s book from Zusak’s quarters
- the Grand Tournament Champion trophy
You are wearing:
- your badly torn and ragged magically enhanced clothes
- the Circlet of Daria rests upon your head
- the Cape of Shadows over your back (+20 Bonus to Stealth)
- the Gloves of Archery on your hands (+20 Bonus to Archery)
- the bone Necklace of Nature around your neck (+20 Bonus to Nature)
- the Gem of Seeing in your pocket (+20 Bonus to Perception)
- the Feather of Glibness in your hat (+20 Bonus to Charm)
- the Cloak of Spiders over your shoulders and down your back
- Thuja’s Belt of Speed around your waist
- your family signet ring (+3 Bonus to All)
- the Staff of the Archmagi in your hand (+20 Bonus to Magic)
- Sister Geri and Lord Stanton’s Short-Range Teleportation Rings in your pocket
- the Boots of Travel on your feet
- the Tome Of Knowledge (+5 Bonus to Arcana, Geography, History, and Religion)
So, I have a question that’s always bugged me. Does anyone know what the hammer and spikes are for? I’ve never seen them used for anything.
When ur guarding the sheep herd u can use them to either trap the little hermit guys in the pit or or I think bar that trap door
Yeah, but you don’t get the Necklace of Nature that way.
Love your name by the way!
Thanks! It’s bc I’m joining the Corps next month
Good luck and stay safe.
Lucid pretty much confirmed it is a useless item just there to screw MC out of 20g in part 1. It’s only known use is in the pit and even than it is a coup out option.
Yo can you tell me how
You want 60+ charm and a high relationship stat. Side with them (pick peter/petra as the childhood friend), talk to them, give them flowers, there’s also an option to jump in front of them but i don’t think it’s 100% necessary. A good tip if charm is your problem going with amos helps.
EDIT: Just checked and it’s 80 relationship stat and 60 charm.