The Lost Heir 2: Forging a Kingdom Bugs and Errors

Error with bards: You become a “world-famous bard” if you don’t have three levels in bard after your first level-up.

1 Like

Not reporting an error but curious what happens to the saves that have had the previous errors. Like being able to achieve a prestige class when you shouldn’t have been able to? Will the players stats be readjusted at the beginning of book 3 or will it just carry on?

You’re just going to be SOL if you wanted to take a prestige class but it was unavailable due to a bug. You’ll have to play through it again to get it. It would be a tremendous amount of work to create a system that’ll detect if a given save might have been eligible for a prestige class but couldn’t take it due to a bug, then alter the save to give it the prestige class, remove whatever stat bonuses the chosen class gave and replace them with the stat bonuses from the prestige class.

This also means if you got access to a prestige class but shouldn’t have due to a bug, your character will still have the class when imported to LH3.

IOs is still on 1.0.0, so apologize if this has already beed fixed:

If you are an evil squire who hears voices after becoming a knight and decides to embrace worship if an evil deity, the text indicates someone gives you a holy symbol but you never actually get it. If you later attempt to level as a knight afrer the first battle, you don’t get upgraded to Dark Knight because the code states you don’t have a patron deity. If you go out and purchase a holy symbol before this point, you get the Dark Knight prestige class as intended.

1 Like

Hey guys ! Is there any guide for the prestige classes ? So far have not unlocked Some. So can anybody suggest how to become a 1)Seer 2)Paladin 3)Blademaster? Thanks in advance !!!

paladin’s still broken… patch 3 will fix it… Seer, in ludd, choose Explore your prophetic dreams in great detail and have 75 Perception and 75 Magic… Blademaster, in ludd, choose Try to find the best swordsman in the city and have them train you and have 80 Blades and 50 Agility… try posting other queries you have on the main LH thread since this is for the bugs and errors… :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Alright !Thanks mate! Will post there from now.

If you fail to get Tornassa back and get captured by Selina, there’s this little mistake when she tries to poison you:

[quote]Zusak begins to rattle off a series of demonic names and K’Girr brings them each into existence outside te house. They all serve him without exception. After a moment, he doesn’t even bother saying names and just ask for more servants. He walks out through the broken wall and the enormous demon lumbers along beside him as he continues to bring forth even more demons. Soon the light from the sun itself is darkened by the horde of creatures flying overhead and the earth shakes from the number of demons walking on the ground. The large hole in the side of the house shows a nightmarish scene as Zusak leaves you alone with Selina.

“He has his servants and I have mine,” Selina says as she turns toward you and takes a vial a red liquid out of her pocket.[/quote]
And

Here I’m not really sure because I’m not a native speaker, but it shouldn’t be “with a hollow-eyed Karl?”

1 Like

Even though I helped Suno get healed in LH1 the weapon master in LH2 say they haven’t seen him in years

1 Like

In my experience you have to heal Suno/Suna and then NOT be trained by them. You can’t even ask them to train you.

1 Like

So in the final battle where you fight red (in my Playthrough red was Theo) after the battle it says that he still has 5/100 health but yet I didn’t get the achievement for saving him
Is this a bug or am I missing something ?

The bug is that he has 5/100 health left, not that you didn’t get the achievement for saving him. The only way to save the Red is to surrender.

Working on the update. I have confirmed that iOS is still running the original game with no fixes. Instead of pushing the last two updates, this update (with all previous fixes) will all go through at once.

I’ve fixed:

• paladin bug
  • I" suppose
  • I" owe
  • paragraph break before: You struggle against the terror and coldness
  • killing the guards set proper flag in one instance
  • small healing during prison break so you aren’t at 0
  • full healing so politics isn’t done injured
  • “world-famous bard” title error
  • the holy symbol problem for the new evil knight
  • a vial a red liquid out of her pocket
  • Even though I helped Suno get healed in LH1 the weapon master in LH2 say they haven’t seen him in years (It might be close to years, but I changed it to not seen “in a long time”, for the sake of confusion.
  • Red’s health notified as going to 0 when grabbing poisoned blade
  • Sweet Ride removal of “a” typo
  • citizen rep added in a Ludd option
  • quick names for various mounts
  • forest worm tunneling
  • halfling help flags
  • duke parlay locations
  • animal companion injuries
  • halfling half rations
  • swarm army waiting
  • jacejess cit_rep
  • hawk tree finding
  • holy healing gentle/violent
  • small animals in the ram
  • jacejess army injury with archers
  • paladin extra healing
  • pep talk, knight bonus first
  • dagger to belt
  • non violent option to deal with Red
  • vamp state removal
  • 2 random typos
  • recognition for knowing sunosuna when trained
  • guild mention

34 errors fixed!

1 Like

Is this where you’ve gone right to the end and Red sacrifices themselves by grabbing the poisoned blade? If so, it will now send a notification that Red’s health goes to 0.

Or, is this somewhere else?

I have a question, @Lucid:

What do they mean by that? :open_mouth: “Even though”?

@Lycoris Meaning that they met Suno in LH1. It’s actually around 2-3 years between meeting Suno and then going to Opal Cove.

Winter in Elmvale, that spring they go to Vernex, a full year passes in exile, Brightwater prison escape and politics, war prep winter, following spring the war campaign begins… so, about two and a half years or so.

But, it’s not necessary to lock in that timing, so by changing it to “a long time” instead of “a few years”, readers don’t have to worry about the specifics. :slight_smile:

Oooooh, I see! Thank you so much for answering! :blush:

Playing through the latest version of the game that released today on Android (v1.0.3) with a level 2 squire, 1 guard, 1 knight character and the paladin prestige class still is not available to choose as a class when you conquer Ludd. It’s not just the check that was applied after you tried to become one, but the very check that allows it to even appear as an option that was bugged. If you fixed the check from when you selected it, I suspect that it is now completely unavailable in the game as a result.

You must have a level in cleric and follow a good god to consider being a paladin…

It then checks that you are good and have a level in guard or squire.

So: Level in Cleric, 60 good, good god, 1 level in squire or guard. :slight_smile:

Ah, my mistake. I was under the impression that it was intended that paladin required no levels in cleric, and 1 in squire or guard. Sorry for the faulty bug report.