Last Wizard: Bugs and Errors

This thread is to record any bugs and errors. Continuity, spelling, and whatever else.

Any of the bigger errors of game crashing or not opening should be sent directly to support.

Any conversation or talking about the game should be over here: Link Coming

Thanks!

7 Likes

Your relationship grows, and even through King Adam still jokingly refers to you as his “plan,” you know that the feelings he shows you are real. When the two of you marry, you are given a crown to wear for special occasions.
@Norilinde

I’m even gladder that you helped me to build the courage to leave my husband. He was a nightmare, but at least I’m free of her now. (Gertie says)

You notice Gertie watching you from the side with her arms folded in front of him.

3 Likes

Got bug on

the game freezeat that page.

2 Likes

Make sure you let support know about this, including what platform and any other details. I think this is on their end.

3 Likes

Seems like there was a moment of confusion between Destiny (who my MC wasn’t romancing) and Adam (who my MC did dance with at the festival) here.

1 Like

I had Big and Small accompany me to Nargol, and decided to leave Big to her fate, so Small abandoned me. The game got a bit confused by my being alone.

1 Like

@Lucid Not sure if it is intended but seems wrong. When you go to college in the flashback you gain agility. That is super counter intuitive if intended

@Lucid

“Not today, Shade” Princess Ada says as she pulls the trigger on the heavy crossbow.

Missing punctuation.

Been playing this for a bit and noticed a couple of bugs so far. I couldn’t take a screenshot though since I only thought about bringing them up just now.

Anyway, I put in a custom name for myself as a wizard but that name seems to show up instead of my friend’s name when referring to that friend in a few scenes (I think it is in the 3rd flashback and then moving forward). Also, during the game in the magic tent the game proceeds to tell me that I have no trouble keeping up (since I chose only one card to play with) but after says that I couldn’t keep up and that there were too many cards (even though I only opted for one).

I’m surprised these bugs haven’t been reported or posted in here before. Do you still make updates to your old games? The familiar Ranger bug in Lost Heir 2 hasn’t been fixed either.

Really love your games btw. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It depends on the severity of the bug. I collect the bugs, and when an update is made, I fix them all at once.

If you can quote the text (doesn’t have to be a screen shot) of where the wrong name is used, or the other bugs, that would be VERY helpfull.

Thanks!

1 Like

These bugs were fixed during the May 15th, 2022 patch when the newest in-game menu was added:

Yes, I do!

I can’t see that in the code. If anyone has specifics, which background, which flashback, or best of all, a screenshot of the error. Not sure about this one.

Fixed.

If that’s the crocodile or the pigeon/dog, it’s been fixed today too!

Fixed.

Fixed.

None is quiet and introspective as she realizes it could just as easily have been her who was left behind.

Fixed.

Queen Destiny sits awkwardly in the chair… SNIP…

He makes no mention of the dance you shared.
(This is Adam/Ada.)

Fixed.

“That’s a guilty verdict to me,” Raven says. She adjusted her stance with the intention of driving her sword through Durdrin’s throat.

Freezes on this choice. This is where the free trial ends, so I believe this game-crashing pausing errors was fixed long ago. If not, let me know!

Your relationship grows, and even through King Adam still jokingly refers to you as his “plan,” you know that the feelings he shows you are real.

Fixed.

Fixed.

All known bugs up to this date will be fixed with this patch.

1 Like