The Legacy lives on

Which game if you think about it has the most potential and do you have the most ideas for, that story you should probably pick and just spen your time on one story.

As for teaming up, I would love to help with creating characters or giving ideas but for helping to write and things like that, I would love to but im too lazy :l

I’m a very indecisive person sadly. But what I’m doing now is working on prologue for one and then the other until one is complete, hopping over next chap and so on. Meh I’ll just focus on one at a time for now until one is presentable.

And that was what I was meaning ^_^, that’ll help with development and so on. I can handle the writing of course =p

hmmmmm most interesting ways indeed to approach magic…

medieval paths…or modern paths…what if these schools of learning be secret? like a secret society (modern) , going to these schools and such kinda reminds me of Harry potter xD but still, perhaps a compromise for the two?

–Ive read a few things online talking about the mystery schools?
these branches of learning are of the occult and esoteric knowledge, the mystery schools were a secret society in the ancient world and probably in present modern day too?

What if there is a mesh between the two!? Medieval setting with small pockets of future modern civilization like modern governing systems, democracy etc~ Like those fantasy adventure shows, medieval looking world but with machines and all the works the traditional medieval world never had? :smiley:

Thats some deep stuff @Xhandas_Antonidas I see what you mean there. It would be great to have you on the sorcerer preparation team. :slight_smile:

But that could really work. It works with the natural midevil theme of the legacy, yet also with the modernized part needed and takes away the problem of conflicting with the rest of the world.

Im glad you liked my suggestion :slight_smile:

–for the time being i cant fully commit mentally in a team but I can be a tiny soft whisper now and then :slight_smile:

hopefully it will give some ideas to create this wonderful world!

A world of magic, and mystery! Taking place in a medieval world with advanced clockwork machines, engines, perhaps even taking da vinci’s works as inspiration?

Will these branches of magic be common knowledge? Or hidden for the elite?

Milk for babes, meat for strong men, pearls for the few~

(I recommend taking a look at hermetic teachings and supposed ‘legends’, i say suppose cuz it seems to have a possibility of being true!)

Either way! My best hopes go with you! :slight_smile:

So many choices so many paths which one to go down…

Flip a coin! let the intricate and unknown laws guide you~

1 Like

But what if it’s double sided?

I think I will name one of the scenes that @Xhandas_Antonidas What an interesting name you have btw =p

I’m going to need to gather a tiny group of coders for this project. The game that I am deciding on is quite in depth (Already made my choice and working on the game) I want to make the game feel like it’s really happening there and then. As in everything isn’t playing out in a straight and narrow day by day scenrio, but a bam all these matters needa get done, I’m sure I’m overthinking it but I’ll need a second coder to double check on things, Interested inbox me ^-^

I hate long paragraphs…*random near midnight comment*

@Dark_Stalker IF it were double sided, Expect something tremendous! D: I dont think our mere mortal minds will be able to handle OSU~~~~

Name a scene…after MOI?! *heart stops* aha! And yes! thank you! Antonidas is my Fav wizard from warcraft ;x even if he does end up dead…still amazing (so a tribute to him lol)

Xhandas…well that name has its secret meanings

Good luck with the game. If you need help with inspiration I can try to help if you want to contact me via message. I dont have a lot of time to help with writing or coding but I can do my best on giving ideas.

My messages never seem to go through on my phone…@Divine_Heretic I’ll be sure to keep that in mine especially keeping in contact via inbox.