The Legacy lives on

Legacy of thrones gets my vote. Shapers legacy sounds intriguing as well.

The first two ideas haven’t been used a lot and sound interesting but I like magic more…
Oh, hard choice between the last two…
I would vote on Sorcerereres Legacy but I’m not doing that, it has been used multiple times so my vote goes to Legacy of Thrones

@God_of_Demonz Factions now I haven’t really given it much thought.

However it all depends on the game style players are looking for. Would they be alright with having magic in the game? The MC would not be able to use it but it would be there for politics. Like…dragon age…templar relationship…or free reign mages…each faction seeing its use in a different way and that affects the entire story.

on the other hand is absolutely no magic, with factions on some other system…war I’ll have to take suggestions.

It depends on how powerful you want magic to be, and what kinds of magic there are. Is there a powerful nation on our doorstep that we could force to back down with enchanted weapons? Is it possible a group of magical elitist will rise up?

Hmm there’s always just keeping things simple and having 3 factions. The Empire…who ruled the unified lands harsh in its ways but plenty of wealth, another who wish to create a new nation, and then another who fights for another crowned ruler. Each faction holding its own benefits and downside.

Then there is the simple magic version of things. Two sides, one good and one evil. One that uses divine magic and the other dark/black magic. A king for each, war raging on both sides. Can keep magic on the low or go all out high fantasy.

I vote Legacy of thrones :stuck_out_tongue:

Legacy of thrones!

If we do, have one of a kingdom game I wonder if putting in magic would be offsetting -.-

Well it depends on how strong the magic is

Like hex magic? or voodoo magic? or the elemental magic? :-??

Well…not much of a role very limited. Let’s say simplified magic. Elemental magic a tinsy bit of dark magic. Aid in mixing a bit of assassins legacy in there, I simply can’t resist when theirs royalty involved =p.

but shaping is awesome… guys…

cab we have shaping in the kingdom game ^:)^
(pretty please with brownies)

Lol alex I’m sure one is too busy running a kingdom to shape sadly =p

I like Legecy of Thrones

If you add magic, maybe simple things like a fire shot, lightning shot, just the small level 1 attack spells

Hmm and what of creatures. Weather it’s demons or other such things.

Any writers up there up with aiding in forming the stories for one or multiple of these games feel free to message me ^•^, that multi tasking spirit seem to be acting up again.

The shapers legacy sounds quite unique and I like that in a story. The first two both remind me a bit of the life of a wizard endgame and choice of intrigues. Those were decent games but if you end up using one of the first two try not to make it too similar to them, like I said I like uniqueness. Not to say you shouldnt do them though. They both have compelling intros here.

As for the sorcerer one, meh. Doesn’t catch my eye overly much but that could just be because I just read three other intriguing ideas right before it. Definitely dont see anything wrong with it though.

Edited for spelling.

Sorceror!! Please! Shaper…would be my second choice! If sorceror is somewhat or slightly like LoW, please make RO and secondary chars more alive! More talking with them, building relations etc! :3

I have never played Life of a wizard would be risky as I would be making it all from my mind, however I wouldn’t know if I’m using the same materials =p But yes the sorcerers legacy I had in mind has plenty of character involvement, talking with them.

Shaper legacy…that might be a challenge like no other =/ Coming up with the creations and such…

I guess I will simultaneously work on one of the magic game and a royalty game and present both and see how that goes.

Anyone up for working as a team for one of these projects feel free to inbox me.

Int he main-time thanks for your input everyone they were quite helpful.

Although there are multiple ways to go about the magic path theme wise @Xhandas_Antonidas. Such as…

A realm ruled by 5 sects, the inferno realm, cyclone realm, realm of rain, realm of life (earth), realm of shadows, and the realm of divinity. The mc picks a realm each with its own storyline and elemental magic.

Then there’s moving away from the medieval era. A modern day magi order, a school made to train young sorcerers. With all the drama along with it, each class have its magic orientation…alteration, destruction/elemental, illusion, necromancy, summing magic and Such. Still allows for leaving the school to complete quests and such.

The other idea I can’t remember.