The Great Tournament Step by Step Guide by Xoro

No prob. You are welcome

I have a question, can you get engaged and if so how as there is an engagement ring

Yup you can, after you confessed to the girl. But do take note because if you engaged to any other girl besides Hanna, you canā€™t marry her in the end of the game. So goodluck finding your true soulmate

1 Like

Is their an option to give the engagement ring to your lover? because I wouldnā€™t want to spend 300 gold on something I canā€™t use XD

1 Like

There will be an option. Donā€™t worry

Hahaaa! Yup. I was supposed to use my old save from when I finished it the first time but I found out I didnā€™t so I had to restart.

Alright hereā€™s my question for help. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to save Sir Robert. And someone tell it to me please because I donā€™t want to be patient but I will put off for a while until I can find out. Do I leave him behind or go after him?

my stats can I save Robert like this?

To save sir Robert you must go after him and beat the game. To beat the game there are couple of steps to do that. Soā€¦ follow the guide and u will be fine.

Gonna be kinda hard to do that when you donā€™t know where to look. Iā€™m kinda lazy to read through every single thing here.

Also you didnā€™t answer if I could save him with my current stats.

Tbh u canā€™t. Saving sir robirt isnā€™t only about stats. Like i say u must unlock certain things to trigger it.

Yeah it matters abouts the gameplay not stats but i went after him then after when to pick a boon i picked Hannah for marriage then i found sir Robert in a prison but again thats my gameplay

1 Like

I know stats arenā€™t the only thing but I wanna see if ny current status can save him from the horsemen if I go after him now. I know it wonā€™t save him completely but I just wanna know so I can move on.

Since your strength is only 2, im not quite sure about that. Every option you pick, whether its gonna be successful or not it is based on your stats. If you go back you will fight some bandits along side sir Robirt. So, maybe you should try see how it goes.

Yeah you cant save him no matter what you do just go after him and see for yourself

So tell me: Can I fight off the horsemen with my current status?

Yes dude just go after him

1 Like

Does anyone know if semia is actually a witch

The engagement ring can only be given to Ashera if you plan to Romance/marry her :slight_smile:

What ? i donā€™t think so, Semia seems like a modern medicine practitioner , some of her technique is based on modern science like how to treat concussion :slight_smile: