The Great Tournament Step by Step Guide by Xoro

If you keep climbing the mountain, you will fall and die. Game over. Thanks for making this!!! I could never save Nadine.

LOL i never saw that coming

Looks like your climbing success depends on luck and agility. Yes, you can die (or not)

2 Likes

Need lots of luck in traveling (i.e. arrive early both times) to get to firebend on time after pendle’s tournament.

You never mentioned what you put the last 2 points for your stats you just said 2-strength 2-agility and 1-leadership you’re leaving out 2 points

That’s because it was a build for Normal difficulty. They get 5 points, not 7 like the Easy difficulty.

1 Like

Can someone pls explain to me how to romance nadine because there was never an option to gift her the fox or rabbit. Im playing on android

Why i can,t give a pet gift to nadine even though i already use your walktrough?

1 Like

Did u kill it or catch it to make a pet?

I also get the same problem can anyone help me

I make it my pet but i can,t give it to nadine

I see, i will look into it :slight_smile:

@Arif_Faisal So, uh, you planning on doing a guide for Great Tournament 2 anytime soon?

1 Like

wait what… there is the 2nd ?

1 Like

Yes… the 2nd already being published since last week :slight_smile:

But regarding the Nadine Romance, currently it is perceived that there is a bug after the recent update, and the author had start look into it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ahh i see. Thanks for the info. You are a great help ^-^

2 Likes

Uhhh quick question might be silly but given I’ve only read the game’s description why does this thread have gender choice in the tag?

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering how do you save Sir Robert? I’ve tried 3 times and failed

yes i did. Did you follow the guides?

Saved him, thank you

1 Like