The Great Tournament Step by Step Guide by Xoro

So yeah I found out that all I had to do was go after Robert nothing else. I still saved him in the end you know.

Thats what we’ve been trying to tell you

So what are the good talking points in open forum?

You’re not very good at simplifying it those aren’t comprehending it.

Bro we literally said u can’t save him at that point no matter what u do stats do not matter dont see what u dont understand

Chill guys. Btw have any of u tried Magium?

No I haven’t. Is it good though? I think I’ll try it if it’s interesting

Super good. Nice story elobration and character development. More choice to make and tbh i love it more

Hiya, by any chance have you made a guide for the Great Tournament 2? I really liked your guide for the first one.

Any guides to The Great Tournament 2?

Can you have a romance with sir Robert?

No dont think theres any gay relationships

Is there a way to marry Hannah and still become King or Heir at the end of the game?

So your talking about marrying hannah in GT2

Sort of? While playing GT2 if you chose marry Hannah in GT then you will be prince not king, and Hannah queen.
I want to be king, but still end up with Hannah

Yeah u can become king but at the end so u really play as king in the game only prince and u can still become king and be with hannah just at the end of gt2 theres a choice where u can ask hannah to step down and u become king

Ended with a score of 168.
As far as achievements go I got a 305 out of 500.

I explored the mountain in Warrington and discovered a spring, which I obviously drank from. It boosts your health and additional 20 Hp.

Trying to get to each tournament was horribly frustrating so I missed 2 or 3 I think. And somehow, Although I have a high riding ability still managed to place second in that one, when I won it in a previous run with a much lower ability rank.

All in all this was a fun game.

Hi, just want to say thanks. Your guide is amazing.

Save Sir Robert, Marry Hanna, Get Shield, Armor, Horse, Bow and a Fire Mage trainee.

However, i don’t have the option to blast Sir Malik with Fireball. Perhaps because i can still fight with sword? Do i have to be injured up to a point?

Sorry to bother you all but I have some questions:

1. Is the arrow game scene random or is there some sort of pattern because I noticed a few things happening in my re runs ( because I ended up deleting my first progress)
  2. Can we win the tournament if we have high wisdom and intelligence??
  3. Should we follow everything in the guide or should we only follow the important ones?? (sorry if this sounded rude or it doesn’t make any sense)
  4. Wait… Nadine Can die???
  5. If our basic stats were 1 strength, 1agility, I wisdom, 1intelligence and 1 diplomacy can we win the tournament???
  1. yes. there is part in the game which is RNG
  2. nope. U need other stats as well
  3. well for a first play through i suggest u play with your heart content. Try to figure it each thing by yourself. Use the guide if u need them like unlocking achievements, endings etc
  4. yup
  5. depends on what u develop your stats through out the game

p/s sorry for the late reply.

1 Like