The Great Tournament Hints

I’m in mountain pass in battle and I have to choose to aid Varys or Sir Robert
And I can’t decide :stuck_out_tongue:
Can you tell me if this is important Dicision?

I chose Sir Robert…

But i believe it won’t matter, i am not sure because i had not yet chose to help Vary…but he survive non-the-less :slight_smile:

just make sure you don’t retreat from the battle, i guess when Sir Robert made the speech on the stand, where he advice everyone don’t retreat because it will sabotage the formation and most likely cause harm to others… the author already gave a hint about it;-)

welcome …

remember after the war, and when you take over RedWood, you have choices to make 3 upgrade of skills…

Choose Intelligent if you want to be Fire Mage, choose Agility if you want to have higher chance to win archery contest :wink:

According to the code after the shield bash you have the choice of fighting offensively or not and if he still survives after that you have 3 choices with fireball as one of them. The damage is 10+your intelligence/strength. In my game Malik died already since he was already damaged from the fight with Borne so I didn’t get this option

1 Like

If you die is there any way to restore or something?

I don’t think so, so far I never lost a battle:-p

I think there is no restoration:-)

Now I understand, yeah after I bash him with shield… I chose to attack offensively and kill him within two rounds… that’s why the fireball option was not available…

Thanks buddy:-)

Finnaly my end score is 84
Name: GRAW
Current Health: 80
Max Health: 80
Gold: 900
strength: 8
agility: 7
leadership: 2
intelligence: 4
Wisdom: 21
Diplomacy: 2
Melee Skill: 3
Riding Skill: 7
Archery Skill: 2
And 93% Light
I winned gr8 tournamet
And I married Hannah

Is that good?

1 Like

I think I did amazing hear me out
I got a score of 159 and here’s what I did

It was my third playthrough and I went up to the front and voted griffins then I lost at darts but won at drinking I then stuffed myself and helped defend the old man and won I told my mother all of the truth and I told my little brother all about the day I then went to the tournament with varys I won the Melee and recruited a full team of the carver abeline the big guy Jason and Varys I then got recruited by sir Robert and learnt a lot about his adventures and personalities oh yeah I got Varys the job,

We arrived at the capital and I let Hannah feed the horse and all and I shook her hand I then followed Sir rob to the meeting then told him the truth after the meeting I found Cuthvells spy follow the last Lord. Then I explored the capital with Hannah and got a kiss.

Midnight dies Sir Robert gets a cool sword and we end up getting a new mayor in Corrupt town, I didn’t know you could save rob so I left him and escaped with Varys.

I broke the news to Melinda and I trained in toughness strength and diplomanvy I got a high wisdom star like in the 20+ a good strength 9-10 and decent intelligence 6-7 I won the great tournament shield bashing Malik then I married Hannah shot Cuthvell and we lived happily ever after.

Also I romanced all the women and on the way to Veristas I found a n old man who gave me a lucky charm and I had 1800+ Gold woot woot wooop!

1 Like

That is good, Lol

Did you earn the title With the Wisdom of Solomon? Your wisdom seems high enough::slight_smile:

Haha, that’s a happily ever after for all of us, everyone will have their happy moment:-)

Hi! Just curious, is there really a way to attend all tournaments?

Coz last few times I tried, it was impossible to travel from the riding tournament in Pendle (IIRC) to the jousting comp in firebend in time.

Also, is there ever a legit competition in warrington? Always gets cancelled for me

Thx :smile:

P.S. If anyone could tell me the hidden achievement, that would be great :wink:

Maybe @Jerieth can help?

I didn’t join all tournament, also not sure about hidden achievement:-)

Yee i get that achivment

There are only 2 hidden achievements I think. Saving Robert and the Kazoo player. For the Kazoo when you go to the feast in the beginning choose to make something up. You need to have exactly 1 point in diplomacy (if you have more you will say you are a piss boy or something) then say you forgot your instrument at home and Robert will tell the guard you are a legendary kazoo player for the king. For saving Robert you just need to have high wisdom at the part with the poison and you will be able to find out and he won’t drink the wine. In the end when you become prince/king etc you will get it.

@GRAW19 @Frogs

Oh, so saving Sir Robert is one the achievement;-)

Then I guess I have one too… lol

it’s my first time to play a game like this and its so greattt!
i already finish it 3 times so far, with 2 achievment left clear hard mode, and use fire magic
and i still can’t find ashera though

so far the best ending was my first time played when i married hannah with 4 children, and found that robert still alive and 130 points

are there any choice that’ll make a difference for how many children you’ll have?
are there any good games like this one?

1 Like

Ashera is in that town where you have a ruin and scholars

Visit the ruin, ignore the debate and choose to explore the ruin, you should meet her…if you can’t meet her, revisit again, i met her in my 2nd visit

Fire magic was discuss in the previous post, after the war when you become Lord of Redwood, you will have a chance of 3 upgrades, choose Intelligent so that you can visit Ben, and from there choose you want to learn Fire Magic

Then visit Firebend academy, in addition of getting the staff for Ben, tell the Master you have the Fire talent:)

The Swamp Castle was set in the same world , and is a prequel …so you may try it out

As for Hannah, i only had 2 kids with her…it was either random generated or maybe you need to climb to her room many many times to have more kids?

Personally i love “Vampire House” too…so if you are interested , you can try to read that title as well:)

Your link are locked, Do I need some special privilege or levels for that?

Do you think there will ever be a sequel to this

I finished 141% light and -41 dark lol