The Great Tournament Hints

How did you do that ļ

@Jerieth mentioned he might consider writing a sequel, right now he is working on a separate title that is happening in the same story world

So maybe there will be sequel based on same protagonists:-)

I got the part where Princess Hannah kisses me, but I couldn’t confess my feelings to her. Did I do something wrong?

what do you mean? After Hannah kisses you, you can’t confess to her immediately…

Maybe you meant at later stage of the game? well , after you had been promote to Knight, you need to visit Hannah in the Capital, she will send you a note saying that she had been restricted in her daily life… and then you MUST look for her at the feast around “100 days” left, during the feast you will further your romance story with her, and then i believe you must choose to sit next to her during the feast… Visit her again after the feast, during the walk in the garden , i think you will confess to her then… after that in order to meet her again, you need to climb into her room and make your commitment to her :smile:

Ha. Anyone else tried being a big troll?

First propose to abilene, then nardine, followed by ashera, and lastly hannah. When i went back to visit abilene turned out that the relationship with her had resetted itself, probably coz the relationship with abilene has to be “exclusive”.

In the end i married nardine and had 2 children.

That would be awesome i like swamp castle as well but was little short

you need a higher int about 3 or 4

Anyone know of good game types like this one

Hi. New to the game. Do we have any guide or walk through which I can follow? Thanks

Greetings…

i believe some fans of the Great Tournament already post their own guides in previous replies… so you can scroll up and look for one of them :slight_smile:

yes, thank you for the replies. i read the replies but still have a lot of problems like where to get gold? I’ve been having a hard time during the tournaments because I cant afford the items.

I was thinking of writing the walkthrough but realise it will take too much time, and the story is too large… so i will help with whatever question you ask, if i manage to solve it in my reading, i will answer…

regarding the Gold, well… the easiest way is to look for job in all those towns again and again :slight_smile: , based on chances, you will to employ and earn some gold, you can also look for mineral and herbs in some of the town, then sell them for gold …

in the scholar town, if i am not mistaken, join the intelligent tournament and chose "present all gold sacks except for the 4th one ", the 4th sack is false gold, so you will have roughly 1000 gold…

else you can withdraw money from Redwood :slight_smile: and charge them higher tax… it won’t affect the final outcome as i once fear, then in Redwood, go for hunting and sell whatever animals you get :slight_smile:

if you have high agility , the archery tournament should be easy to win if you train with Nadine :slight_smile:
hope i can help :slight_smile:

yeah. i won the archery tournament. i got 500 gold if im not mistaken. then i get rekt’d in the team melee lol. good to know that “abusing” the citizens of redwood will not have much effect. :slight_smile: ill try another run with my initial stats.

1 Like

I only bought the Shield and the Horse :slight_smile:

But remember, before you face Malik in the Final, ally with Sir Borne and share all your information with him …Sir Borne will help you injure Malik so that his life points will be lower when facing you

I never allied with sir borne the first time but i still rekt mallik and i bought the shield,horse,bow and the armor i bought is twice by accident but it still boosted my hitpoints

And if u get enough gold (there is more than enough if u are lucky) u can go back to redwood and deposit gold into the village treasury. With the money u can invest in building projects, resolve unemployment etc, feels really good to help ur village :smiley:

No I meant. She kissed me on the date. And I did attend the feast and I kept visiting her. The option to confess was always shaded out so I couldn’t click.

perhaps you need to have a higher diplomacy skill ?

It feels weird because i believe most of us don’t have any problem romancing with Hannah…

I enjoyed it a lot. My only complaint would be oftentimes the descriptions of events would be short or a single choice would basically be the only thing you did for entire sections. For example when you’re testing your skills and you race, it literally just says you won the race.

I ended up with Hannah. I didn’t feel a strong need to target anyone else. I’m not entirely sure what happens if you want to be king, but don’t romance Hannah.

2 Likes

Hey Eric Can you help me a bit… So I died at the end but that doesnt matter now… Ok on the first visit to the capital and when I met Hannah she kissed me and we went our ways blah blah I won the war I hung out with her she liked me and I liked her. So Robert “died” and I got back to capital found out about the tournament and prepared a bit. Went around and around for some tournamets until the feast (day 100) came. I talked to Hannah and when the feast was over I visited her a couple of times in the garden. Later I got an option to climb because they wouldn’t let her to the garden. I talked a bit to her there and it was all good, but when I went there next time “Tell your feelings” option was greyed out! :frowning: How do I make that option possible please help. Thanks! :blush:

Sorry for edit… I got the climbing to Hannah option by accident how do I make it guaranteed so just I know :slight_smile:

1 Like