Life of Wizard Help

How do I conquer the world? I do everything and get the kingdom upto excellent but can’t start attacking others and sometimes when I do get that option I lose.

Could you be a bit more specific? What do you mean, “I do everything”? Are all of the kingdom aspects in excellent/above average? If so, then success should be guaranteed. If you describe your situation, I will try to help. :smiley:

1 Like

How do I win over the Orcs completely in the end ,to bring about a perfect golden age? I miss out on that achievement coz I didn’t manage to successfully win their trust sufficiently

You need to focus on rasing all of your magic and knowledge stats as much as you physically can. I’ve only succeeded and seen the next screen once. Wish I had screenshots, but basically, after you restore your kingdom, you have to choose from some insanely wicked cool options to build your army after that, from giving all your soldiers Super Soldier potions, to crafting legendary weapons for them all, which is where the stats come in. After that, you invade each racial habitat one at a time, and your strength rating of your army determines success.

Yeah, this ending of the game is quite legendary, but so, so damn difficult.

1 Like

Thank u though. Didn’t expect to get a reply. The latest comment on this thread was so long back.

1 Like

No problem! I replay this game all the time! It’s a blast, isn’t it?

1 Like

Definitely

1 Like