The Great Tournament Hints

When you win the great tournament how do you choose the award of nothing and what happens if you choose nothing as your reward

1 Like

I wanted to create this list. Armor/Weapons/Items location list:

Location-------- Item-------------------------------- Cost
Northbury:ā€¦ High-Quality Armorā€¦750GP
Ramshorn:ā€¦ High-Quality Clockā€¦ 500GP
Pendle:ā€¦ Horseā€¦1000GP
Capital:ā€¦Diamond Engagement Ringā€¦300GP
Willow Dale:ā€¦High-Quality Bowā€¦ 500GP
Eastborne:ā€¦Reinforced Sheildā€¦500GP

Feel free to add the other locations.This is easy mode, I am not sure if same in other difficulties

Dunno if this has been posted yetā€¦ Butā€¦

When picking an outfit for the first feast, pick noblemanā€™s outfit. Pick the following options:

I think you need at least one point of diplomacy for this to work.

-Invited by Princess Hannah
-House Fragglesworth
-Fragglesworth the second
-North
-It is both a place and a rock
-Precious stones and minerals
-very light
-floats in water

You can then sit next to Herbert (Dunno if this essential)

Later when preparing for the great tournament.

Travel to Warrington. The fastest way to do this is by willowdale as it takes only five days from there. (Takes 15 if you travel from redwood directly 17 from the capitol so always go to willow dale first to save a lot of days)

Choose to explore the Rocky cliffs.

-Go to fragglerock
-Yesā€¦ Herbert, right?
-I just wanted to leave
-Letā€™s meet in the tavern
-Alright but I need a down payment
-20000 gold
-What can you give?
-Agree

You are now 2000 gold pieces richer but consequently more evil (I think about 20% more dark?)

__

When raising a levy and the mayor asks you to exclude women and children.

-Why would you assume that?
-Everyone has their use

Then you can hit all the exclusion options and still have a big militia.

Seize everything for the war.

Train troops til you have 500 gold left.

f.e.:

8 Archers
4 Spearmen
1 Horsemen

After the war you can now ask the mayor about kingdom tariffs when managing redwood and whether the people lost in the war where thought of. Village gold should be 500 then. Withdraw all of it. You can now build all of the improvements (this doesnā€™t reduce your gold) and have the village on amazing condition on day one. Afterwards you can deposit gold into the village to go through the rest of the dialogue options and do something against unemployment and what not.

__

If you ask for gold as a boon from the King at the end youā€¦

-Save Robert
-Get the Midas achievement
-Become King

Quite useful for a big score. Dunno how it affects light / dark scores

Do anyone know how do I find out if sir Robert is alive

I really want to know how to get your play through! I really really so! Thatā€™s the most awesome ending! I know Iā€™m asking a lot but don you think you can make a walkthrough? I want to beat the game and have the happily ever after ending that you had. Itā€™s the only way that I think will make me feel like I actually played the game! If you can Thatā€™s awesome, if you canā€™t Thatā€™s completely fine. But thanks for at least providing the knowledge of a possibility of getting the ending you had gotten.

Name:Jason Starks Reventon
current health:56
max health:56
gold:2325
strength:6
agility:6
leadership:2
intelligence:9
wisdom:12
diplomacy:6
melee skill:1
riding skill:3
archery skill:1

light:120% dark:-20%

Difficult level:Hard Mode

Achivement: Eternity, Bullseye!, Tournament Champion ,Prince ,Royal Kazoo Player, Save Sir Robert, Secret Meeting,Sherlock, Keen Eye, Bandit Killer, Soloman & Veni,Vidi,Vici

1 Like

Finnaly my end score is 88
Name: Jason Starks Reventon
Current Health: 56
Max Health: 56
Gold: 2767
strength: 5
agility: 7
leadership: 2
intelligence: 4
Wisdom: 13
Diplomacy: 5
Melee Skill: 6
Riding Skill: 7
Archery Skill: 2
And 120% Light -15% Dark
I winned gr8 tournamet
And I married Hannah

this result?Any comment

When you win the great tournament how do you choose the award of nothing and what happens if you choose nothing as your reward as good ending make your choices.

:relaxed:pick good at standing and slingshot warding off wild animals
some kind of best way

I love both games and I would like and help a new game called the guild of fire plz make this I have a storyline and everything just please do it

Hello! My friend recently got me into The Great Tournament and Iā€™m ADDICTED. So. Iā€™m wondering if I reached a record light level percentage: 131%. This was on Easy Difficulty and basically I just did whatever benefitted others to suit their needs.

I played the game in normal mode i really enjoyed the game
I lost in the final of the melee tournament
I kiss the princess the first night
I build a big militia during war and i donā€™t retreat and nobody dies after
Sir robert dies when he tells me to ran away with Varys itā€™s was a really sad moment
I try to learn the fire power at the academy but they refused and I try to improve the best i can for the tournament
I do all the competitions before the tournament and i havent win one xD
I see the princess 3 times and ask her if she wants to marry, she crys and tells me i have to win the tournament
I excell in the bow competition but i totally fail in the joust, I beat thrall but in the team melee malik tells to his soldier to focus on me so i have 3 guys on me despite my new shield and armor i canā€™t resist and i loose
With the 3 mans i said the good and i said that i want to marry the princess if i win and i finish with i just want to be happy
I donā€™t go the semi finals with 28 points =(
But i finally marry the princess and i have 3 childs with her
In the end i only lose sir robert and iā€™m a very happy lord married to a beautiful woman and we live a peacefull life
We donā€™t need to be king to be happy haha

I really enjoyed this game i play it to 20h at 1h30 and i finish with a light side
I played the game like a think i will do in real life

Sorry for the bad writing iā€™m french

Guys i make a COMPLETE GUIDE on how you will beat the game by winning the Great Tournament with high light stat, unlock 13+ achievement, save Sir Robert and Nadine, romance with 4 girls ( Hanna. Ashera, Nadine and Abeline ), win at least 3 tournament and get to buy the horse, shield, armor and bow and learn Fire magic to use in the battle, and unlock certain secrets scenes Donā€™t worry u can make romance with all of the girls as long as u are not engage to anyone and finally married to the princess

The Great Tournament Step by Step Guide by Xoro
https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/the-great-tournament-step-by-step-guide-by-xoro/29239

If you follow up just fine your stats and achievement will look like this

When you say excuse everybody in the guide do you mean choose all the options or choose ā€˜I donā€™t have any further exceptionsā€™ right off the bat?

1 Like

it means, exclude everybody. So you have to choose all the options :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the info. The word ā€˜Excludeā€™ always confuses me especially when it deals with choices.

1 Like

No problem. Goodluck with the game

hi guys do have any steps to wed nadine?..love her characterā€¦thanks

Follow my guide :slight_smile: After you succesfull confess and make out with her, buy engagement ring from the capital shop then you can marry her. https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/the-great-tournament-step-by-step-guide-by-xoro/29239

do you have specific route that will lead to nadine?..i did that blindfold thing and yet the ā€œconfess your feelingsā€ is still grayed out i bought a ring in the capital and still grayed out i also captured a rabbit and fox to gave it to her didnā€™t workā€¦