The Great Tournament Hints

You need to gift the fox/ rabbit couple of times

thank you so much!!!..i did it!!!..hehehe…we have a happy ending with 3 kids and a tiny kingdom…so happy right now!!!

1 Like

Gratzz you are most welcome :slight_smile:

Has anyone else found the swamp castle Easter egg, in swamp castle you can try and convince a guard to let you into a tavern where you pretend to be fragglesworth from the village of fragglesworth that mines fragglesrock in the grand tournament if you explore the northern most city I believe it to be Wellington you find a village fragglesworth mining fragglesrock I found it rather funny

@Eric_knight
Dude, every time I play, i end up having 90+ light.
I wanna go 90+ dark. Any pointers?

@93vizor
be a douch…hehehe peace

Just played this game 3 days ago and its awesome,won the great tournament, married hannah and become king, saved robert.What a happy ending which can satisfy everyone !!! BEST GAME EVER

Do you have a guide for Swamp Castle?
Can you guide me for “the nameless Marshall” in Tin Star

Installed this a few days ago, and already played 3 times. Great game and highly addictive! :slight_smile: Already planned to play it again in according to some of your suggestions/ choices.

Won the tourney and asked for Hannah’s hand for boon in first one. Some bandits cut my throat during a journey in the second :open_mouth: And again managed to win the tourney in the third one and asked to handover the kingship as a boon. Granted and rescued Sir Robert. Happily married to Hannah with 13 kids :smiley:

Had romance with all 4 girls, but decided to commit to princes. Found the secret lake in that northern city twice and drank from it. It gave me 10+ health boost each time thus ended up having 95 health. That helped me a lot in the final tourney.

btw, has anyone tried to marry someone other than Hannah and become a king? That would clearly break her heart, but wanna try it once :wink: I also wanna try that fire-mage thing!

Also, when travelling, sometimes it’s better to go via other cities rather than taking the direct root. It saves u time. Make sure go to the Inteli competition at Veritas, easy way to earn 1000 GP.

someone call tell me what are the names of the villages/citys where I can buy the news items? (like the armor,sword,cape etc etc ).

Northbury >> High-Quality Armor >> 750GP
Ramshorn >> High-Quality Cloak >> 500GP
Pendle >> Horse >> 1000GP
Capital >> Diamond Engagement Ring >> 300GP
Willow Dale >> High-Quality Bow >> 500GP
Eastborne >> Reinforced Sheild >> 500GP

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

Finished this about 15 times, still can’t stop playing it various ways. I know almost everything about this game but there are some things unknown to me. The first and the main question: how to choose “Nothing” as a boon for winning The Great Tournament? Do I need to be extremely stupid? Or be very-very intellegent? Or maybe Abilene will request this and the option will be open?

And the second question: How to please Abilene when she gets the blue dress? Do I need to have good reputation to her already or just choose the good option?

If you know how to do some of this reply me, please. Thanks.

I think the only “good” option it’s to invite her to a drink game and after that choose hug and kiss her

Ah, thanks a lot. Thought it would be dumb choice.

==============

The first question is stiil hot.

so its gotten to the point where im so hooked on this game that i really dont want to make a bad decision :smiley: , ive already had to start again because i ‘heroically’ tried to take down 40 bandits solo.

i have got through the tournament into the last 4 i think and my next opponent some knight who fort robert once with a lot of rage apparently, he wants to meet in secret at 2am . Obviously its not a booty call but i cant help but wonder if its going to be like a Gladiator moment where he stabs me with a dagger before we compete against each other .

what did any one else do ?? it would be really helpful :smiley: and save me throwing my phone through the window when i die (again)

cheers in advance

I love this game but i can’t understand what happened. I restart the game for the this time ti Make the dark achievement. I had 70% dark i win all of first phases of the Great tournament with perfect score but At the e f i don’t pass the qualifications with the men that ask you the questions? What i’m doing wrong???

Current Health: 75
Max Health: 75
Gold: 3491
strength: 6
agility: 9
leadership: 3
intelligence: 8
Wisdom: 24
Diplomacy: 6
Melee Skill: 3
Riding Skill: 7
Archery Skill: 4

Difficulty normal

How do you convert Magincia into a republic?

pretty simple. just ask it as the boon for the Great Tournament

Alright, thanks, I was confused thinking you could help Ashera convince the people of Veritas that a Republic is better than a Monarchy.

That knight was a good guy, i fully trust him…met him alone, unarmed … in the end i agree to be his ally and share whatever information i have with him

unfortunately, it was not enough to save his life but he had a good fight with the bad guy’s son …