The Book of Alia - Lucifers Dog (WIP) a medieval tale of kings and queens / Demo link in OP

This seams unlikely, everyone is a whole lot of people to kiss, definitely not sure how we were able to do it without Edward noticing. Also, my character isn’t in a relationship so I don’t even know who everyone should have been there.

Looks like you wanted to have a stat check here, but then just gave me both pass and fail.

1 Like

Love the game, can’t wait until you update again!

1 Like

Thanks for posting the bugs, with all the rabbit holes to go down a few got through :slight_smile:

@Nahim_Kerman → fixed hopefully

@DarkKnight → fixed, forgot i used that variable for some “stuff” - so i’ve done some variable resetting and hopefully it works

@TheBlackSamourai Just working on the save feature, its enabled on DashingDon, but just throwing up some errors in the code when i add the command line, ill get it working soon just need to get my head around the save feature.

2 Likes

You need to add this code in the startup.txt file just after the create command. I usually separate the create commands and the sm_init command with one line.

*create name ""
*create variable ""

*sm_init savegame | 3 (3 is the number of slots you want. You can have up to 6 slots i think. And "savegame" is just a name you can change it to whatever you want.)

*finish

Then if it don’t work you just reenable the save system. It should work after that.

2 Likes

all sorted, thanks, i was putting the code in the wrong place it would seem!

1 Like

No problem. It can be quite misleading for first time coder. You should read other game’s code to have a better understanding. As long as you don’t share it or edit it or some other illegal things you should be fine. I did it the first time i started learning choicescript. But of course, if you don’t know the basics it would appear as if you are reading Chinese :joy:

3 Likes

the game looks very nice.

1 Like
Broken variables

3 Likes

thanks ill get these swept up in the next update, most likely next week with another scene added hopefully :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Grammar Guy reporting in.

You want me to do a sweep?

2 Likes

Nicely done! I love this and will be monitoring this story closely.

2 Likes

Small update today and unlocked a bit more of the story

We’re getting close to 40k words now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is this the end?

And

No prefix here

1 Like

Fixed :slight_smile:

I can´t find a way to unlock this choices, could you please tell me what are the conditions to visit Josef or Gwen?
And i found this bug:
Capturar2

2 Likes

@Kenneth_McGrew
Am I correct in assuming that isn’t unlocked because it hasn’t been written yet, because that’s what I’ve been assuming.

1 Like

This is 110% fantastic! Keep up the work and I’ll definitely be buying this when it comes out.

1 Like

@correia - thanks for spotting, should now be resolved,

regarding the ROs, they are unlocked :slight_smile:

I chose to visit gwen but the scene says that it was josef who is in the room…

2 Likes

just encountered the same error