Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

Hello guys, so I have something to announce that will make you all sad… hahaha maybe? Who knows? Anyway….

I just want to announce that Drágóneer and Blood Moon Prophecy will be continued by @M-D-M I have personal reasons for giving the story to this person. Her word is the official as well as @Aera word. I am having some difficulties with RL. As much as I would love to continue the game, I won’t really have the time which really saddens me. However, I’m really confident that those two crazy ladies will be able to continue this wonderful story/game world that I have created. Hopefully?

I would also like to add a thank you to those who tested the game privately you were all very helpful and thanks for allowing me to mess with your minds when I ask questions, yeah I’ll leave it at that. A special thank you to @orkwut for really breaking the game and giving the critics that really made me think about what parts of the story works and not works. I do hope that you’ll continue to help improve the game.

I will still check in from time to time when I get the free time, but that could be very berry hairy rarely. I’m like the weird once in a while mushroom. Lols Thanks again everyone and I’ll see you guys around after I get my life back on track.

27 Likes