Sword of the Elements. Games series

Looks good, only thing I’d suggest, some of the light points would look better if moved in line to mirror those on the other side. For example the 2 light points on either side of the upper hilt look out of place. The one to the right needs to be moved down and the one to the left needs to be moved further left to be in line with the ones on the other side. The 2nd light point left of the upper hilt needs to be moved down. The 3rd point right of the lower sword point needs to be moved up.
If it’s annoying to get them equal. Copy one side of the light points (ie lower or upper), paste it on another layer, flip it horizontally and then align it with the other side.

@Darth_Revan
Yes, I’m working on it too. The grammar of the first game will be perfect in next modifications, I really want to do it and I will do it.

@Jacic
Thanks for your suggestion!

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of the story…especially after the update…hope you do awesome and people are able to see the intricate world that you have crafted.

As I recall you said that the series is going to be 1mil word or longer…so after the revision what is the estimated word count?
I was hoping for the 5 book series because usually cogs games ends at a trilogy and I as a fan now wanted something bigger…but nothing wrong with trilogy too especially if the 5 parts would have dragged
Good luck for your second book!

@Kartikey_Sharma
I’m very glad to hear from you and I’m very glad that you liked the story! I can tell you that it will be a long story. I guess that there will be around 1 mil words at any rate just I decided to make a great and really huge trilogy than 5 games. If I made 5 games in the series they would be quite small even if there would be 1 mil words in the entire series. I thought that this is a huge and great trilogy about the Sword of the Twenty-Three Elements and the 3rd part of the story is really awesome. It will be the biggest in the trilogy. I really hope you’ll like it. And I’d be glad to tell you that I’ve got two trilogies written in my native language but they are books. The Sword of the Elements is based on my very first novel and maybe when I finish this story I’ll convert the story in my other books into the games. For now I’ve got 5 stories but I wrote only two of them entirely and they are trilogies. Three of them are also conceived to be trilogies as well. I’ve got lot of ideas. So, perhaps when I finish the story about the “Sword” I’ll convert my novels into the games.

And thank you a lot!

2 Likes

Hey there! I’m very glad to see you are getting better and better in english! Knowing you already wrote books, seing peoples reactions now and the size of this project really change my past opinion about this game. I’m now eagerly waiting for more. Good luck!

1 Like

No problem…as I told you I’m a big fan and it is the duty of the fan to encourage…

Also I will help you in proof reading or editing (off course free of cost) if you want…just pm me when you want…though I don’t know how to deal with code and stuff. So, I will only be able to edit or proof read the raw script.

@cyanide
Thank you! I’m very glad to hear that!

@Kartikey_Sharma
I really appreciate it! Thank you a lot!

1 Like

Hi there! @Kartikey_Sharma helped me regarding the grammar of the first game. I’m very glad about that and I thought perhaps there are other people that would be glad to help me to finally improve the grammar entirely? If you want it just write me and we’ll talk. Thanks for your interest in my work!

Hi there! I’m glad to tell that the second part of the story about the Sword of the 23 Elements is finished now. That was a very difficult part I’ve ever written. I revised the plot many times. The final version consists of 17 chapters. And now I just need to fix grammar errors that are still there. Hope that you’ll like it.

I want to fix grammar errors first and then I guess that there will be a beta testing. Let me make the grammar of the second part very good first.

4 Likes

Looks like it’s going well
Good luck :smiley:

@Terrel_Williams
Thanks!

Hi there! Just thought about the last part of the Sword of the Elements trilogy. The plot of that game allows me to make it very big game as well as Tin Star or even bigger. I hope to make it so interesting and the plot allows me to do that. I’m sure that in the third part there will be 700.000 words at least. The third part of that story is final and it will be very epic. I hope that when this game is finished you’ll like it.

3 Likes

Hi there! Here is a link where you can play two chapters of the second game. Waiting for your feedback.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/rgu6epwmnap3bp9/The%20Sword%20of%20the%20Elements.%20Part%202.%20The%20Darkness%20Rising.2chapters.html.html?dl=0

2 Likes

I can’t go on it because this shows up

Restricted Content
This file is no longer available. For additional information

@Terrel_Williams
Something happened to dropbox. All that I add there doesn’t work. That’s strange.

But it worked yesterday when I put it here.

Hi there! I published one of my books! It names “The Risen”. If you want you can read it below. There is only a prologue now of that book but I’ll be putting all other chapters when they are ready. It’s written in Russian and I translate them into English.

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/70137?ref=a_f2bfb2db-32db-448a-b21e-a2d588f71b4a

The demo is not working. It gives me error 403.