Gods dammit, not again!
You race across the square, stopping to crouch behind the low wall of the fountain, scanning the rooftops. The sky is pitch black but you’ll see it if it’s there.
There’s no movement and then you hear the shriek coming from behind the Mayor’s house. You whip around and the sight sends your heart plummeting.
A bright light, like a lantern in the dark…
Welcome to Sordwin, the second story in the saga that began with Evertree Inn. In this fantasy mystery, you reprise your role as reluctant (or eager) investigator into the secrets of an island town. Sordwin is now available for purchase on Steam, App Store and GooglePlay.
Full Release Date: Mar 7th, 2019
What you can expect:
- Play as male, female or non-binary.
- Play as gay, straight, bisexual or asexual.
- Carry on with the adventure you began in Evertree, or unlock new content by starting fresh.
- Improve your stats in all new ways to become a specialist or a jack-of-all-trades.
- Meet a new cast of characters whose very lives could depend on your decisions.
- Pursue romance, collect clues or try to rob the place blind.
- Open-world style exploration on an even bigger scale, where the places and interactions you ignore matter as much as the ones you explore.
- Content warning - Mild fantasy violence/mild sexual content/infrequent alcohol references
Play the demo chapters here.
Thank you to everyone who has supported (and continues to support) this series! I’ve had a lot of fun writing it so I hope you have fun setting sail for Sordwin! Please remember to leave a review if you can, it really helps
For updates on the next book in the series, you can find information here.