Sorcerer Combat: Atomica (WIP) (Update 4/9/2024)

Pretty much this Fraudkuna beat Fraudjo by jumping him and not in a 1v1 also the whole rankings is about stats and Fraudjo has the higher physical stats by a mile Fraudkuna beat Fraudjo with help so I think Fraudjo retains atleast his number 1 spot in pure physical prowess.

1 Like

So an stronger MC can walk into Japan and jump Sakuna and can come out on top if it’s just that 1v1

3 Likes

Hey, so our MC’s cursed technique is from the hex spirit, right? That’s why all the techniques that the MC has are the same as the hex spirit… but have you thought about giving MC the cursed technique, MC’s cursed technique, which is not from hex spirit:atomica but really belongs to mc ?

I mean having two cursed techniques doesn’t seem like a strange thing in jjk’s world,

1 Like

It’s a very rare case to happen in that universe. I think like 3 out of all known sorcerers has it mainly because they got lucky with genetics or they lived long enough to have another one but JJK doesn’t really specifically say how hard it would be to get two so we don’t really know that much right now and it’s doubtful that we’ll learn more as the series is nearly over with.

1 Like

I hope Gege sees this and make it cannon. Imagine the mc being introduced by Miguel in jjk.

1 Like

Yeah and our cursed techniques come from cursed spirits, because of our family’s ancestral rituals right? making one of our family members in every generation have that cursed technique

Ugh, that was disgustingly beautiful. Thank you.

My only complaint is MC’s domain expansion. It’s worth mentioning that MC can completely control who is harmed within the domain. When the MC uses it on that one “big bad guy” (his name isn’t in my head anymore), you pull everybody into the room with you and him. They were terrified of it and shaken since they would have died if the MC forgot about them. At least, I remember reading that from the MC’s POV.

5 Likes

f0NPSs

Bro I really didn’t want to acknowledge that statement.

Cause if it’s true.

fc0d6f89-345b-4e3b-b30c-3a9a6c7bd963_text (1)

Excluding people from your domain’s guaranteed hit is something that’s impossible unless

1- Your sure hit needs to be targeted before being activated like Dagon’s.

2-Have extremely precise barrier control.

Or

3-Use a binding vow. Which sounds like a simple solution but the only character that has been shown reliably using binding vows on themselves is Sukuna. Miwa tried using one on Kenjaku and lost her ability to use a sword permanently AND failed in killing her target.
Even if you fail to obtain the desired outcome, the contract is signed and sealed (no take backs).

If the MC can exclude multiple possible targets from their domain’s guaranteed hit effect, then they’d have barrier control that surpasses Gojo and even Sukuna as

Gojo was unable to exclude the civilians from his domain’s sure hit.

And Sukuna needed to reduce the active range of Malevolent Shrine to make sure he didn’t kill Magumi.

While everyone within range was sliced and diced. (not like would have wanted spare them anyway)

With that level of barrier control the only people that can even think of going against the MC domain clash for domain clash would be post prison realm Gojo and 20 fingers/heian era sukuna and even then it’d be close, since they can go through multiple domain clashs while MC can only do it once and is techniqueless afterwards.

In a battles of domains there are 4 stages and each could determine winner and loser.

1- Activation
First to shoot has a higher chance of winning. (this is not true every time and depends on other factors)

[/details]

2- Compatibility
Imagine the domain barriers as puzzle pieces. If they fit each other than the clash moves to stage 3. If not than either one breaks

or they both do.

3- Refinement
In ordinary domain clashes the one with the strongest barrier wins more times than not.

4- Battle of sure hits
If the clash advances to this stage point the barriers will need to overcome the other in order to fully control the space and target the opponent.
(And because Megumi opened his domain inside of Dagon’s the sure hits had to fight each other)
In fact the only reason why the MC wouldn’t be able to steamroll the whole verse would be Gojo’s six eyes and Sukuna’s aptitude for sorcerery and experience in Jujutsu as a whole.

Special Grade/Class sorcerers are graded as special grades/classes due to their ability to beat a special grade/class curses/hexes. This the reason why people like Nanami or Mei Mei aren’t special grades despite being on even terms with them. People are graded based off of being able to beat curses of their grade.

There are only four officially recognized Special Grade/Class Sorcerers in Jujutsu Kaisen, including Yuki Tsukumo, Suguru Geto, Yuta Okkotsu, and Satoru Gojo.

With that being said in the first rankings Yuki Tsukumo, Suguru Geto, Yuta Okkotsu, and Satoru Gojo all over rank Dagon and the only reason that isn’t the case in the second rankings is because techniques are active (that includes R.C.T.[reverse cursed/hexed technique]) and curses/hexes heal much easier than humans as they don’t have to convert the negative cursed/hexed energy into positive energy while also outclassing most of them in experience.

If you still need more evidence here’s a list of all sorcerers that can be considered special grade/class

Satoru Gojo

Yuta Okkotsu

Yuki Tsukumo

Suguru Geto

Kenjaku

Maki Zenin

Ryomen Sukuna

Yuji Itadori

Atsuya Kusakabe

Kento Nanami

Megumi Fushiguro

Masamichi Yaga

Mei Mei

Toji Fushiguro

Toge Inumaki

Aoi Todo

Kashimo

Kinji Hakari

Hiromi Higuruma

Naobito Zenin

And Dagon was able to take on 4 of the people on this list, while also being able to hold out for an extended fight against Toji using playful cloud along with Megumi distrupting his domain’s sure hit by opening his domain inside of Dagon’s.

If you're wondering if how that works click here

In a battles of domains there are 4 stages and each could determine winner and loser.

1- Activation
First to shoot has a higher chance of winning. (this is not true every time and depends on other factors)

2- Compatibility
Imagine the domain barriers as puzzle pieces. If they fit each other than the clash moves to stage 3. If not than either one breaks

or they both do.

3- Refinement
In ordinary domain clashes the one with the strongest barrier wins more times than not.

4- Battle of sure hits
If the clash advances to this stage point the barriers will need to overcome the other in order to fully control the space and target the opponent.
(And because Megumi opened his domain inside of Dagon’s the sure hits had to fight each other)

And on the topic of Jogo.
iMQ4ll
jujutsu-kaisen-jogo

9391786c-5d38-46cd-a9d1-e291e04d45ac_text

Oh yah almost forgot about Mahito.

HEY4Xp

You need to attack Mahito’s soul in order to hurt him.

Even a black flash from Todo couldn’t daze him no less hurt him because normal attack can’t reach his soul and he’ll just reshape his soul to fix his damaged body (all without the need of R.C.T.)

BUT IF YOU TARGET HIS SOUL LIKE SUKUNA

AND YUJI

Then you could start doing some actual damage. And only Yuji and Sukuna have been confirmed to be able to see and attack the soul.

Man… Damn I am a nerd.

Anyways while I’m typing this out, I noticed that there wasn’t a description of the hand seal the MC to open their domain.
(I hope that the author forgot to put one or postponed describing it, cause if the MC doesn’t need them to open their domain then it’s done MC SOLOS THE ASS VERSE WITH THAT LEVEL OF SKILL).
So I searched for sustainable(for me at least) place holders.

And since you might think power or energy when you think of nukes
8daaf127178b7fa32f32923508bc328a_edit_593981538526029

Well that was fun.

DEUCES
bye-deuces

12 Likes

I have to assume the MC is capable of excluding targets within the domain, which I would assume has to do more with the unique properties of the domain and MC’s control over it than anything.

1. It certainly seems more like a “All ye who enter here” ability
  2. Precise control is pretty obvious, especially since MC can basically say they only did it because they don’t get to do it often and those in the room certainly aren’t dead, but scared.
  3. Unless there’s a binding vow we don’t know about involving our connection with the power, this doesn’t seem to happen within the currently known story, but it wouldn’t surprise me if part of the curse/contract of having the power is having the capability of controlling it incredibly well. Or maybe its just a trait of the domain, it is all stolen power.
1 Like

Wasn’t it already shown to us that it is possible for the MC to exculde the others from getting harmed in their Domain Expansion? Like their partner and the other three that was getting their asses handed to them was shocked at the display of power that it made the MC think that they all thought the MC… just forgot they were there

4 Likes

As a JJK fan reading this actually made me enjoy power scaling for once, you actually gave good facts with evidence. Along your longer post from before.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly the point in the demo I’m referencing. It really has implications for the capabilities of the MC in this universe.

Did you mean to reply to me? It’s @random_dude1 that’s gone off the deep end figuring out the power scaling. I think they like JJK.

3 Likes

Yea my bad lol

1 Like

no worries, just wanted to make sure the right person heard your encouragement :wink:

1 Like

Please start a YouTube channel your breakdowns are amazing

2 Likes

Hello! everybody! Sorry for the wait! Theres been a lot going on…as everyone will be finding out in the next few days. But otherwise SCA is moving along, mainly going back to change things, like the Miguel fight (incorporating his technique) rewriting characters so…y’know they’re actually characters and more.

For the all release everyone can expect some new releases on the 14th of June, including side content and the like.

And random dude_dude1 with the breakdowns :triumph:!

On the MC’s domain not hurting the others, the running assumption was basically that Atomica that cold. Because the main theme of the story is you basically having everything sorcery has to offer handed to you, you’re forver in parity with the main villain of the entire story after all, but I might walk back on that particular because:

1. Atomica has less than no reason to practice not hurting people with his domain

2. I hadn’t thought about exactly how rare a targeted domain is, I’d remembered Sukuna’s first time in series using domain expansion only destroying the curse he wanted to kill and assumed he destroyed shibuya to be a prick.(Which is true, but he still had to limit for Megumi) and after recent info to fuel his flames).

On other notes I’ll also be redoing the special curse fight, didn’t make sense for grade 1 sorcerers to be one shotting special grades even if you were there to near fatally wound them and they were taken by surprise. The special grades themselves will be changed completely save Barca. They should feel like the special grades in a different league to mindless special grades like the one from the opening. It should feel like you’re the only one on the entire continent that can face them.

Also, also. Stats are being introduced. So what’s going to happen on the 14th is that, all these changes up to the most recent public release.

25 Likes

I love it all, especially the breakdown comments.

I’ll be honest, I think you’re currently safe with the “over the top control” Mc has. I mean, of course, the author has free reign. Do what you need to tell your story.

But as far as IF goes, especially in the realm of power fantasy, being OP because of being in parody with the main villain is… honestly unique? It’s a really interesting story hook that I’d hate to see go because of quasi-weeb talk.

Regardless, I’m excited to see what you have in store.

10 Likes

Hey it’s all right just take your time!

1 Like

Thanks!

The introduction of stats isn’t going to be a way to blunt the main theme of the game, to which wielding absolute power is core to, it’s more a way to actually illustrate your it. ie. the reverse technique’s constant activations effect on health or the ridiculous depth of your hex energy reserves, the MC isn’t getting nerfed don’t worry.

The fighting reworks are also just a way to allow players the option of ‘playing around with their food.’ At various points you’ll have the option to go all out and end the fight quicker.

12 Likes

Will there be an update?

2 Likes