Seed of Calamity (WIP)

No I have noticed that on my end as well.

Put a slight sneak of the second scene up. This is where character creation begins. You will receive a name towards the end of the chapter. This will be the first real interactions with characters ad in the world. There are several update not yet posted on the stat chart to reflect the actions of these choices.

The option to remain unseen in the first chapter is still under construction. I have not quite figured out how to code what I want to do with part yet. This route will however include gaining a skill.

If you chose to take over one of the two humans in the beginning, chapter two won’t be available for time being. These two options offer two completely different stories. They will however share the same main antagonist (whom you will discover at the conclusion of the second chapter).

Anyways, just a small update!

(Edits to chapter one will be rolling out as today continues)

1 Like

I keep getting this error.

1 Like

Hmm…think I fixed it. Thanks!

Refreshing it didn’t help

2 Likes

I keep getting a 404 after the stone gets thrown at us.

1 Like

I got an error when I pick any eye colour

3 Likes

Hmm… How did you get to that part XD…I still keep getting a 404 at the confrontation.

yea, I get 404’d when I choose eye color too

I tried to scare them away if that helps any

2 Likes

Sorry, working on all the 404 errors today. What a pain they are lol. Thank you for pointing them out for me!
Also adding a relationship bar to stats for this next chapter. You will begin meeting a few more main character, and getting to know the ones already introduced.

4 Likes

You haven’t abandoned this game have you? I’d hate to see that happening.

1 Like

I haven’t had a day off to post my updates :frowning:
But not abandoned lol

3 Likes

Ok, thank you for replying!

Link will be working intermittently as I experiment with pronoun variables today

4 Likes

Very close, maybe even part of chapter 2 today (and a sliver of one of the alternate stories)!! I am on call, so no promises…yeah I messed up on some startup variables. I will take a look at those. Thanks!

Edit: Also some touched up parts of chapter one.

4 Likes

startup line 25: Invalid create instruction, no value specified: her

1 Like

So I have made a few big changes. I will be erasing the two side stories because it will make this project way too large. Secondly, I am rewriting the beginning to add more detail, and flesh out the story. It won’t make sense because I am updating with the old writing under. I want to add detail right now…it may break the link now and again, but I am working hard on getting some wings under this and start going somewhere with it. Please understand this is still a draft, and I am sharing the draft because it is fun for me. Schedule permitting, this weekend through Monday will be showing huge changes!

Thanks for continued patience and support!

4 Likes

Cool, can’t wait to see it. I plan on supporting this the whole way!

1 Like

When playing I get:
fall line 46: bad label forest and
fall line 49: bad label forest

After picking the male or female gender.
Hope this helps :smile:

1 Like