Samurai of Hyuga romance

Just wondering what options you have for romance for all three books so far?? I know Toshie is one but aren’t there other ones?

4 Likes

I think it go book by book if you got right choice to get romance in the story

1 Like

Jun/ko is a possibility for later books. Momoko is also a RO. I’m pretty sure Hatch is not a RO since he already got his eyes on someone else.

Masami is a huge iffy since it became so bad that many people were arguing about it to the point that the author had to step in and end it.

There’s a pretty good chance that Kohaku may be one. And I’ve heard as a female that you can have sex with the Baron but I dunno.

11 Likes

Male MCs can as well!

7 Likes

Oh cool :slight_smile: dude’s not my type and besides Toshie is the one for me. Lol

3 Likes

Momoko kinda get a bad end though so i would’nt say she is a full RO

i didn’t really understood how romance worked in that game though

it would be too bad if Masami isn’t an option just because of random arguing

11 Likes

Hoping for masami because I’ve rejected hooker, crazy pants, Mulan, and I think that’s it.

7 Likes

I get who is Mulan but which one is hooker and which one is crazy pants ?

1 Like

IIRC, Devon has already confirm that Hatch will forever be our bro. Quite unfortunate for those who were aiming for him.

3 Likes

you can say that again

17 Likes

Welcome to the friendzone, here’s your t-shirt, a bag of meme and three liters of beer

12 Likes

Junko is crazy pants

Lady no tongue is hooker

3 Likes

Momoko is not a hooker.

9 Likes

What about Kohaku? It seem she was interested in the Male mc?

1 Like

Wait, Masami is not an RO?

She might I’m not sure… do you know if Kohaku (the samurai) is Romance option?

well, she kisses you but i got kinda railroded into the ninja romance because i didn’t get the romance systeme so i can’t tell you if you can actualy be in a relationship with her, she kinda stay behind with our bro but so does everyone since the MC leave alone

Wait you can romance Nina?!? She’s that girl with the tattoo right? If so how? Thanks!

What’s funny is my character is a pervert her spirit animal is the monkey and yet she refused to romance anyone and focuses all of her attention on Masami.

3 Likes

Devon neither confirm nor deny if Masa is romanceable. We are not sure if Masa will be a RO since Devon is vague with his answers.

1 Like