Samurai of Hyuga romance

Really I don’t remember that happening.

1 Like

So is Nina(Yazuza) available to romance option?

nope, i just misspelled Ninja, sorry (Nina is the yakuza girl’s name ? i didn’t remember it like that)

Nishi I believe

4 Likes

I hope to get Masami choice in book 4

2 Likes

I imagine after the ending of book three a few years pass and we’re going to be drunken Alistair from dragon Age and she’s going to be Bann Cousland coming to get us to sober up.

Or she’s idealistic Rey and we’re hermit Luke.

7 Likes

Yea…

yea. I didn’t have to search for that image it’s my background.

1 Like

I doubt we’ll get a timeskip given how hard our yandere girl is coming for us and how the MC seemed to want to regain his strenght or whatever he meant by ‘going back’

Don’t forget the fact that we do have a year to kill all of the remaining demons after the Emperor marries. Or Hyuga is screwed.

6 Likes

Uuuhhh did you get some sort of optimistic ending? I got the mentally broken ending

Honestly, Hyuga already look screwed as all hell and i’m halfway suspecting the emperor to just be another demon

also i don’t really get why i should support the emperor over everyone else except the ninja and the girl are asking me

8 Likes

I mean 'because masami asked me" is perfectly good motivation

8 Likes

All I do know for sure is that my ronin just wants some good sake to get over what just happened.

5 Likes

Mine just wants to cry for a week, drink for a month, and sleep for a century.

10 Likes

Sounds like a good plan.

1 Like

i just want to go back into a badass, don’t care if i have to eat more orphans for it , that whole ‘you got depowered and you suck’ plot was really a pain and frustrating

the whole spirit attunement almost feel like a rip off after all that

10 Likes

You have to hit rock bottom to rise back up like a phoenix.

5 Likes

Rock bottom was kind of supposed to be your entier life until the masami contract though, so it’s kinda ‘been there, done that’

4 Likes

Nah you were a badass demon Ronin . Now it’s rock bottom.

4 Likes

I’d say it was not a very pleasant life, but hey, we rose a lot after that… And it made the fall to rock bottom really hurt XD
I kinda felt cheated when everything went from bad to worst, but i have to admit that when i choose “mind”, didn’t know what to think and my character remembered “hey, i am actually kinda dumb” it felt very appropriate.

2 Likes