Samurai of Hyuga Book 2 Demo

This true Or is it a Lie? Because if it is true…there is hope for the Thursday or Friday release

5 Likes

I’ve seen several other articles that agree with those statements, though having never actually tried submitting anything to the appstore, I can’t say for sure. It’d be nice if that was true! Then we might actually have a Thursday/Friday release. Let’s just hope that they don’t reject it again for something else D:

3 Likes

All we can do is hope :smile: unless someone on the forums has lowkey Apple conections

Apple is just a bunch of pacifists who have come together only to annoy us :disappointed:.

1 Like

I guess you could say that one bad Apple rejection… spoils the release date bunch?

Yikes, I’m sorry!

7 Likes

I once cleaned the floor of an Apple Store with a mop.
A wet mop.
Such nice floor.

It was 2009. Not much of business insider-connection but it might be still useful if no one offers better.

7 Likes

We have to start somewhere dont we…? :grin:

2 Likes

Apple is slowing down the release of something I like, why am I not surprised…

At least I can draw some fan art to pass the time. Which reminds me… do any of you people know what are the kanji for “Gensai” could be? Google suggests 彦斎 (as in Kawakami Gensai 河上 彦斎) and 玄斎 (as in Oguni Gensai 小国 玄斎), but which one is right? Are they both right?
I suppose it is a rather trivial question, but SoH really got me interested in Japanese language and history and I can’t seem to find the answer anywhere else.

2 Likes

I have a feeling it is Oguni Gensai but my Japanese is a little rusty :sweat_smile:

Im sorry but Im to American to know any other language than Freedom.

6 Likes

Aww… so Apple rejected it for reasons unknown? :cry:

1 Like

The reason is not all unknown, it’s just that no one wants to say why…

2 Likes

I mean reasons unknown to us. Obviously, Apple knows (hopefully) why they don’t want to publish it.

1 Like

Oh, that could be anything from faulty software to a undetected virus so it could be anything really.

Well, it would depend on the character used.

玄斎 contains 玄 (mystery) and 斎 (abstain)
彦斎 contains 彦 (boy) and 斎 (abstain)

I would be inclined to say it should be 彦斎, since the character 彦 is apparently ancient. That, and also the fact that Kawakami Gensai was an actual Japanese samurai and assassin in the late Edo period.

But, like moonwalker, it’s been a while since I was taught Japanese. Practicing is useless when you live in a country where Spanish is the second most popular language.

1 Like

Just in case you need them or have any other questions, here are two sites that are quite useful (in my opinion).

http://www.yamasa.org/ocjs/kanjidic.nsf/MainPage?OpenForm
https://www.erin.ne.jp/en/

BTW; saw your MC in the fanart thread, that is some solid artwork right there. I love the fine details and shading.

Boy, have I got some bad news for you.

Looks like PC users will need to use steam.

Or use the web version that CoG itself offers, but then we cannot look at the code or make any personal tweaks to it.
It’s a crappy situation at present since I don’t really like Steam and tend to avoid it whenever I can.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice and links :smiley:

And for your kind words too. It’s been years since I’ve even attempted to draw anything.