Samurai of Hyuga Book 2 Demo

@Bagelthief

Funny you should mention that, the final fight always makes me think of Jun(ko) and the Ronin.

1 Like

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE THE SAME SHIT THAT I LIKE… It would be you Sneaks, of course.

Am I the only one that found Nanashi hot? Please tell me I’m not. I. God.

I have the Japanese, French and English dubs and I used to own the soundtrack, but I lost it. Boo.

1 Like

Apple has officially rejected S2. We’re trying to figure out what they’re objecting to, and resubmit as soon as we can.

2 Likes

Noooo

12 Likes

Oh dear, what terrible news to wake up to…

5 Likes

This is what I get for being excited for something in life.

Damn it Apple, why would you reject art.

Im gonna go feel sad in a corner and cry my heart out.

17 Likes

Android phones looking real interesting now, ain’t they? :smirk:

18 Likes

I’ve already lost faith in it Apple when they took down Ultimate General: Gettysburg because it had the Confederate battle flag even if it was used in a historical context. I would not be surprised if they rejected this game for shallow reasons.

12 Likes

I suppose you could say that…they’re a rotton Apple. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

The crickets absolutely love that joke

16 Likes

Does the initial release date (whatever it may be) include steam? I’ve only ever used android but I was curious and with there being 400+ posts it’s a bit difficult to check.

I understand the frustration but I do know (or I’m told) Mac/apple can get Google Chrome which does have access to the Google play? I mean that’s a loophole to be exploited at least.

Was really looking forward to a release this month but alas… :unamused:

I guess it does give me an extended deadline to meet my fanart goals I originally put forth for myself haha.

2 Likes

Maybe something to do with their faux family friendly crap. If this takes out perverted mc, it’ll take my enjoyment with it. :cry:

“Lewd comments” probably, which likely means no more perverted mc, or maybe it’s Jun carving something in the mc’s body, though American megacorps are not in the habit of rejecting things for violence.

Yes, of course it would be possible, it would also be possible to go “old-school” and do a staggered release by geographical location where the US usually got everything 2-6 months early.
It’s just not the preferred method anymore, most people prefer simultaneous releases all over the globe and on multiple platforms simultaneously these days.

1 Like

would it be possible to have the android and steam releases even if apple hasn’t accepted the game?

Waiting 1 mount for 1 platform is kind of a waste of time they could release it now fix posible bugs and typos and when apple decides to accept Samuray of Hyuga 2 it could be even a better experience for apple users and we get the game earlier. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You say that, but I’m not sure Cricket Wireless is releasing the game in their app store.

1 Like

The bit where Ronin does sexually suggestive things with Jun(ko)'s sword is pretty raunchy I guess

I do hope it gets released in the other stores even if Apple rejects it again. I also hope that in a part of SoH2 not played(or SoH3+), there might be a scene where we can test our rusty blade on apples.

13 Likes

It sucks to hear about Apple rejecting the game. :frowning: I’m personally waiting for the game to come out in the Chrome Web shop (since I play my Choice and Hosted games on my laptop.) Which I guess is unrelated to Apple Store…?

The good news is that it’s more of a photoshop fix than any sort of story restructuring. I just have to retouch a couple assets for the App Store.

45 Likes

UGGHHHHHH ARE YOU SERIOUS APPLLEEE??!!!

Thank God it’s just a couple minor fixes. I would’ve been so mad if they made our author change the story, even if it was just certain scenes. Apple, you better accept the changes and approve it ASAP!!!

7 Likes