Rise

Yeah, Barbara became Oracle. BTW, computer nerds are so much cooler than people in black spandex.
What’s the current status of the Joker?

Error when going stealth into the bank and beating the robbers up

I will fix these errors later on tomorrow.

@Shintaro,
Missing His Face

@Zed O.o I have to catch up.

Its New

Random taught occured…are there any jewish vigilantes/superheros?

Well… Batwoman.

Batwoman? Really?

@Shintaro yes the new batwoman not Barbara Gordon iceman from xmen is another one as is magneto but he is a supervillain

The Thing is another one.
So are the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver half-Jewish?

Judaism is not a race, its a religion so no

Actually, that’s not true. It’s just that most Jewish people follow Judaism.

@Shintaro Uhm, no. Under no semi-legitimate definition is “Jewish” a race.

And I say semi-legitimate because there are no legitimate definitions of race. Only semi-legitimate and illegitimate.

Now, one could make a case for one or more Jewish ethnic groups, but not for a Jewish race.

@jasonstevanhill I’m sorry, but the Jewish race definitely does exist, just as much as Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongaloid. I don’t understand if you are denying all races or just the Jewish race. There are many studies showing racial differences that are genetic and undeniable. All races contain some 2-5% genetic material that other races do not. Mongaloids mates with some early human ancestor, (http://www.livescience.com/16806-asian-ancestors-mated-denisovans.html) Negroids too, (http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2018783144_humans27.html) Caucasoids did as well with Neanderthals. All races are different and Jewish is definitely a genetically different race, a mix of Mongaloids Kazars, and Eddomites from Canaan.

@KiloKey, in addition to the ones mentioned, even most of the big-name superheroes who aren’t explicitly Jewish were created by Jewish writers, and reflect the experience of first or second generation East European Jewish emigrants to the US:

See also the awesome novel Adventures of Kavalier and Clay.

@AMS, the racial categories you’re using are 19th century rubbish, but even taking them at face value, there are “Caucasoid,” “Negroid,” and “Mongoloid” Jews. There’s nothing resembling a common physical Jewish phenotype – which is what you’d expect of a category that is, at base, religious.

Very nice, I liked it so far.

@RRR you make me cry tears of hope for badassery

pushing away all the days of offtopic genetic race talk how is the progress on the game going

Got a bad label error too, stealth vault