Rise

This game is about the life of a male vigilante who must bring down the mob and stop a ruthless foe from destroying the city of Grantsville. The link for the demo will be up tommorow.

Like the name.

(Fake) Why no Female Options?
(Real) YEAH!!! VIGILANTISM!!! IM GONNA GO RORSCACH ON THEIR ASSES!!!

@Zed Definatly. The link will be up sometime today. Oh. Reason for no female option is that I believe that a vigilante woman would get herself killed. I know, you people are going to remind me of Silk Spectre and Catwoman, but…no. I hope I didn’t just ignite a war…

It was fake, you didn’t have to answer it…WHY!!! DID!!! YOU!!! ANSWER???

And…I just started a war.

It would appear so

Haha.

I personaly disagree but don’t care enough to hammer anyone about it

Yeah!!! Let’s kill some thugs!

http://db.tt/8D8DOPbt
Enjoy!

Error: Line 4:Non-existant variable “leadership” (when clicking on the stats button) Might be because you didn’t put in stats yet?
Other than that…HECK YEAH! THIS IS AWESOME!

It is quite awsome

the game stops after choosing to go directly in the bank and killing them (throwing a grenade) occurs when you head into the vault

Ok. Let me fix it.

Fixed it. Enjoy!

Nice game, well done so far, but I must ask, will it be possible to die in this game? SPOILERS AHEAD:
I had the option to rather ask the leader something or to run because the police may find me… and I kept asking him all the questions, and still, the police didn’t get me. The police should be able to catch you, and perhaps, you could be working hand-in-hand with the police…

Hmmm…I will try this. Not the partnership, though. Vigilantism is illegal in the U.S., so I would think that the cops would arrest you on sight and unmask you. Death? Yes. Later, though.

also the stat screen doesnt work

It’s not supposed to.