Planning to Make A game

Hey guys,

After a few words of support from some great writers I am in the progress of writing a game plot,(hopefully my friend will help), back at home,
I am still writing the draft on paper depending on what my friend says it may change,
I just want to know is that has their been a game that is about
Earth being abandoned and only a selected few people get chosen to be saved by a friendly race of alien, the cargo ship which holds the two races gets attacked by an unknown predator like race, and slaughter what appears everyone on board, 10 people survive the attack which includes;
A Female Todler
3 teenagers
3 adults
A puppy
A university Student
And a young ten year old boy
The ship gets taken and is transported to a deadly known planet which is inhabitant by a deadly race called kimer-
The journey to the planet takes ten years
All people age by ten years
The puppy is 5 found (5 years through the journey)
They live in an abandoned Underground bunker which was abandoned by NASA,
Back in the ship one of the teenagers in the attack was given a special device which activates when on the planet by a peaceful alien, it’s the shape of A phone but activates into certain types of weapons and acts as a tracking device as well,
Anyway they make there way to the mother ship to destroy it and guide what appears to be a safe cargo ship heading toward the deadly planet, the objective is, to destroy all kimer and land the ship safely and stay alive yourself

There is loads more added details on the cargo ship planet and the journey to the mother ship Hopefully it will be 3 books.

Any feed back will be great,
The name of the book is called Decade

Thank You!

So, who do we play as? If there are ten survivors which one are we? ( sorry if I missed it, I’m tired.)

No problem, you can either play as a teenaged Girl or Teeneged Boy

Ok, thanks. Seems interesting.

Thanks is it okay?

Yeah, It seems like a good solid plot. Is there any reason why they were the ten who were picked? Was it like a prophecy? Or was it random?

No it wasn’t a prophecy, on the cargo ship there are cabins the 9 people who survived was fighting for there lives against the kimer and they managed to escape and escape to the same cabin as the little girl Todler who survived by hiding under her mums dead body- you the teenager- sprints away from the kimer with the group of people and slides threw the door and pressing the lockdown button which locks down the all doors for ten years until landed

Ohhhhkkkkk, sounds good. :smiley:

Thank you!

Sounds interesting, and you should definitely start writing it!

A couple questions that occur to me: Why was Earth abandoned?

And is there a good reason why “destroy all kimer” is the best way to deal with them? Just because they evolved from predators and because some of them have slaughtered your people doesn’t mean they can’t be reasoned with. A crushing defeat might be necessary to get them to negotiate… but my character would want genocide to be the last resort, reserved for the equivalent of xenomorphs and hegemonising swarms.

Earth was abandoned because it was corrupt and earth was destroyed by humans, it could not be lived on any more because it was polluted so a peaceful race offered to help by taking a selected few to a new healthy planet,

It would be difficult to negotiate with the kimer because they are very war like, and all they know is to hunt everything down, planet is a waste land and has very little growth, the reason they attacked the cargo ship was for food for the growing population, but I could try and put negotiations down as well as an option to solve with the kimer, maybe depending on how you pick your character is like at the start depends on how successful you are,

Thank you I will certainly try add negotiations as well

That would be appreciated, as my characters usually try to talk first and fight only If he/she has to.

Ok thank you I promise you it will be added

Do not break that promise or I will use all my magic that I learnt from Hogwarts to bring you to your knees… Lol jk.

Have mercy! ;~)

*Sigh* Only because you begged.

Haha thanks bud

Any time.

Is the storyline ok and original

I wouldn’t say original (as nothing Is original nowadays.), but it is a good story.